OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

1. A very slow site. Takes one week to give cash credit? Very poor . Need to improve a lot. 2. Wasted my time and energy to create an article of 1244 words(Ideas to Write Good...
It is okay to bring tribal in main stream. But they must be allowed dignity. It is shame that the tribal women in Andaman were coaxed to dance in nude for just some eatables....
When a female with 2 children has lost her husband, she need moral support and financial support. Instead she was sent back to her mother's home. How far this is fare?? I really...
I feel stars should maintain a healthy distance from their fans. Like Saif Ali Khan had once mentioned, before stars joined twitter and facebook, there was an enigma around them....
What is the signficance of Bermuda Triangle?
What are the failures or loopholes of computerization system?
A good song is born when both words and tunes blend nicely. But I have always noticed that the person who has penned the words and given words to singer's lips has always got the...
How to learn more about this world and think effectively?
Do you think online reservation tickets helped a lot?
My son has started going to the school.He is of the age of 2 years and 7 months.He cries a lot and is highly scared of teachers and all other at his school.Pls suggest some way...
Do you know how to clean a CD? Every time you keep your CD/DVD outside the pouch, there is a high possibility that the CD could get dirty, smudged or fingerprinted. And the...
"It is possible that in the next several years the Internet could eclipse friends as the most influential way Americans meet their romantic partners, displacing friends out...
According to you what is the most Romantic scene of a Bollywood movie so far?? Plzz describe the scene,movie name and the actors in that scene... Thank you
do you afraid of your death that you do not know when it come?
World Top White Hat Hackers http://masterstalk.co.cc/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=285
Dear friend can you Discuss Soul relation with God. I want to know more about soul.
What special things do you do with family for fun ?
Have you ever written a poem or love song for some one you love?
in our daily scenario we wonder ,why i'm facing sorrow 24 by 7 & then we curse god . is it because of evil deeds in past life
It is very fortunate that no casulties on the bomb blast that happened in chinnaswamy stadium on 17th april. But the game was still played after 30 minutes. Is this...