Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Alka Yagnik has a great voice. :whistle:

There is particular time of every singer.Rember Anuradha Paudwal she was a great singer of her time even she was popular when there was monopoly of Lata & Asha in film industry.She still had her own place at that time. :)

These days Shreya Ghoshal is the best one in the new lots or Sunidhi Chauhan who sings any song and it gets hit. :)

So there is time of every person. :blink:
Also, now, it's the era of fast numbers and 'hatke' voices. Isn't it?

ya just like Himesh reshamiya his voice is also 'hatke'..Isn't it? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But his voice has gone from scene. Isn't it?
I don't think such hatke voices remain in our heart for a long time. Yet some of their songs do remain.
Actually, nowadays I can't identify male voices, a few female voices too....a lot of different voices.....melody missing....giving less effort to singing....and covering their voice defects in electronic instruments. Isn't it?

Yes true! nowdays the melody is lost somewhere. The song has everything except melody. The fast beats, new instruments and the so called hatke voice is creating disastrous music. Today's singers also have a short career span. Their songs also are not rememberd for a long time. The voice of earlier singers had a classical base and they used to respect their art of music but today's singer are singing only for money.
But one thing we should note.....singers do have talent. I agree, though they can't reach previous great singers' level. But they are projected in a wrong way by music directors and of course, producers. Actually, first mistake is committed there, isn't it? If they are not given new experiments, how can they grow? Yet I love Rahet's voice nowadays. It's hatke, but some songs really touches heart.....like teri meri, bolna halke etc....

Meera sandhu
But one thing we should note.....singers do have talent. I agree, though they can't reach previous great singers' level. But they are projected in a wrong way by music directors and of course, producers. Actually, first mistake is committed there, isn't it? If they are not given new experiments, how can they grow? Yet I love Rahet's voice nowadays. It's hatke, but some songs really touches heart.....like teri meri, bolna halke etc....

Ya you are right sandhya but new comers also get time to prove their talent...some songs are there who prove to be best in industry......

Ya you are right sandhya but new comers also get time to prove their talent...some songs are there who prove to be best in industry......

Rahat is one among them....Sonu has already established as a good singer though he took 10 years

Meera sandhu
Ya rahat fateh ali khan is a superb singer their song touches the heart.........

Rahat is one among them....Sonu has already established as a good singer though he took 10 years

Yes Rahat Fateh Ali Khan is one of the best singer of the present era.every song he sings touch heart and people like to hear it again and again. :)

Yes Rahat Fateh Ali Khan is one of the best singer of the present era.every song he sings touch heart and people like to hear it again and again. :)

Have you noticed...most of his songs are having lesser instruments...also using classical ones!!! i.e. less digitization makes his voice feeling best!!!

Meera sandhu
ya i like to hear only melodious song of rahat and nothing else f any singer.
It's true, new talents should be given oppurtunities. Yet, we should never forget those golden voices which left our industry in the peek of their career!!!!

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.