Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Also, now, it's the era of fast numbers and 'hatke' voices. Isn't it?

ya just like Himesh reshamiya his voice is also 'hatke'..Isn't it? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
But what about Ashaji?
She sings even at 78. I think Kavitha and Alka are only in their 40's and so, was it needed.
Lataji got her last best singer National award at the age of 62, for singing Yaara seeli. So, I don't think they have withdrawn themselves. But, they are not given opportunities.
Actually I feel, Alka's voice has become more sweet after 2005. So, what happened!!!!!!

Rightly commented- Not given opportunities-

This shows weak marketing skill and liaison. Lata Mangeshkar is expert not only in singing but also managing media, marketing, movie world. Mere talent does not suffice. You need to sell/ market your talent. This is competitive world.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

ya just like Himesh reshamiya his voice is also 'hatke'..Isn't it? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But his voice has gone from scene. Isn't it?
I don't think such hatke voices remain in our heart for a long time. Yet some of their songs do remain.
Actually, nowadays I can't identify male voices, a few female voices too....a lot of different voices.....melody missing....giving less effort to singing....and covering their voice defects in electronic instruments. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

I don't think such hatke voices remain in our heart for a long time. Yet some of their songs do remain.
Actually, nowadays I can't identify male voices, a few female voices too....a lot of different voices.....melody missing....giving less effort to singing....and covering their voice defects in electronic instruments. Isn't it?

Ya today only pop,Rap and many more type of music are available.Now really melody are gone from market... :( :( :(
0009_2012-06-10.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Ya today only pop,Rap and many more type of music are available.Now really melody are gone from market... :( :( :(

Yes, I want those golden voices back

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7626]}

Meera sandhu

Yes, I want those golden voices back

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7626]}

Every one want those melodious music because thet music provide great peace to all heart........... :S :S :S
But why fast tracks has defeated the present market????
Even youngsters say they like melodies!!!

Meera sandhu

Not all the youngesters like the melodis song they like fast tracks and hip hop in dj,pub and in disco's so there is a craze for fast track in present days......... :ohmy: :ohmy:

Not all the youngesters like the melodis song they like fast tracks and hip hop in dj,pub and in disco's so there is a craze for fast track in present days......... :ohmy: :ohmy:

You are a rockstar baby :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

You are a rockstar baby :P :P :P

Ya definately my name is rockstar but i love melodious song only... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.