OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

has your life become better after marriage or worse?
International Business Machines (IBM), the $93.4 billion computer giant yesterday said it was buying data warehousing company Netezza Corporation for $1.7 billion in an all-cash...
Petrol Prices..... Pakistan Rs. 26........ Bangladesh Rs. 22......... Cuba Rs. 19.......... Nepal Rs. 34....... Burma Rs. 30......... Afghanistan Rs. 36...
[attachment]C:\fakepath\Baby sleep.3gp[/attachment]
lets share why resident indians undervote in recent election :S
Tips to Get rid of armpits. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3839]}
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will try to strike a balance between the need for growth and the necessity to contain inflation at its monetary policy review next week, Finance...
World's favourite social networking website, Facebook may announce its e-mail service on Monday, Nov 15.To know...
What is the right age to start schooling?
What Is Angry Birds? :P :P :P :P :P :P :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Friends, I have come across this interesting piece written by J.M.Singh which I reproduce: "...and with those words the entire auditorium burst into a big round of...
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :silly: :silly: ?????? yes sorry what do guys think when they see a girl driving a two wheeler? Do guys like it or getting irritated?????????...
Ever since Miss Mamata Banerjee has taken over the reins of West Bengal,the people all over the country if not the world have seen her work like a veritable dynamo and one such...
How to plan and follow to succeed in our goal?
Today is National Youth Day.We all are youths.Share what you had done for the community/society you are living in , so far.
While deciding the case of Dara Singh, killer of a Christian missionary, the supreme court has viewed that there should be no forceful religious conversion....
I am really upset by the school management as the timings of my kids' school bus to reach at bus stop(home) is 1:35 PM but it is reaching at about 2:05 PM and yesterday it...
Hot news - Anna hajarey and his group drop his fasting
Olive oil is very useful for the physical health and fitness. It is very effective to control the cholestrerol level and keep the heart cure and healthy. It uses up the fat...