OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Which is advisable? taking bath in cold water or hot water? is it according to age or climate? Generally what is good for health? and which time is good for health? :) :) :)...
While most of us feel that we have to live for today taking life as it comes, we are also advised to make long term plans for our future.. I know of a couple who have been...
When will Boddunan get Google adsense which is on the lips of everyone but the fact is that we have not been collectively consistent in our performances all these years. Can we...
Friends I always has a doubt when I have a sweet and then i have any coffee, then i can not feel the sweetness of the sugar which is in coffee.Can any know what is the reason...
why bad spreads fast than good?
India already lost second ODI and series too with that. Well, Dhoni can play all kind of game. He can bat with aggression when needed and also play defensive as per situation....
When journalists questioned dhoni about spot fixing in the IPL dhoni didn't say a word .What is your opinion on that silence maintained by dhoni?
Today is the birthday of Sahensha-Big B-Amitabh Bachchan. {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
5 or 6 = 1 {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4529]}
Every woman thinks, her husband should resemble some hero of past or epic. Whom will you prefer? 1. Rama- great person, a good king with excellent qualities, but asked Sita to...
Have you all noticed how the ads come on your pages ? I was earlier going through some sites selling furniture and I get the same here as well on top of the page, and that of...
This is an oft asked question in interviews by the Hiring Managers. What the employer wants to know by knowing your Hobbies? "The employer is trying to determine whether...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4928]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4927]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4926]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4925]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4924]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
most remembering days??? 1.Days wit friends 2.Days in School/college 3.Days with MY love 4.any other
Do you treat them as typical boss or let them chip in with their views?
India's Western Ghats did not make it to the UNESCO's World Heritage Sites list released today while the Manas Wildlife Sanctuary in Assam was removed from the danger list.
Hello Friends, Do you remember the names of your primary school class-teacher? With the passage of time we forget many things of our childhood and the name of school...
do you want to live In India or US? If yes then specify reason?
Today our SuperStar Rajnikanth turns 60 so lets all wish him a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY. we r now to discuss about his movies... lets share about our favorite rajni movies
Letters 'a' 'b' and 'c' do not appear anywhere in the spellings of 1 to 999.Letter 'a' comes for the first time in thousand. Share some more like this.