Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is the story of an old man who kept on saving most of his income all through his working life keeping himself and his family in near poverty state, only to find that they all had grown bitter and dejected in life because they knew that he could have given them a better life....so it is better to strike a balance,today counts a lot more than what may or may not happen tomorrow.Make the most of today and make some provisions for tomorrow as well...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Puneet Chhabra
It is very essential to save for our future.We must enjoy in today's life but within limit.My husband is very conscious regarding the saving.

What I feel that if you are not in a government job where they give you enough all through your life, you must save 40% of your income in such a manner that it becomes double in 4-6 years.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is very essential to save for our future.We must enjoy in today's life but within limit.My husband is very conscious regarding the saving.

What I feel that if you are not in a government job where they give you enough all through your life, you must save 40% of your income in such a manner that it becomes double in 4-6 years.

Government jobs help in saving more. Its very true that we should be prepared for tomorrow.

Live in the present :)

Yes thats right ! If not 40% , even a steady saving of 12% saved all through your working years becomes a huge amount as we can see from the provident fund contributions , which anyway pays much less....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes thats right ! If not 40% , even a steady saving of 12% saved all through your working years becomes a huge amount as we can see from the provident fund contributions , which anyway pays much less....

My father gave me some good tips about saving- I started purchasing PO Vikas Patra every month for a fixed value when it took five years to double the amount. I bought them five years, every month. And reinvested every time on maturity after five years..So the system worked like this
after 5 years-1=2
after ten years-2=4
after 15 years 4=8
after 20 years 8=16
so at the end of 20 years whatever you invested for first 5 years converted in to 16, even if some one invested only 2000/ per month he would get 32000/ per month and if one can reinvest half of it and spend half of it the cycle will go on. I have not taken in to account the other savings.

My father gave me some good tips about saving- I started purchasing PO Vikas Patra every month for a fixed value when it took five years to double the amount. I bought them five years, every month. And reinvested every time on maturity after five years..So the system worked like this
after 5 years-1=2
after ten years-2=4
after 15 years 4=8
after 20 years 8=16
so at the end of 20 years whatever you invested for first 5 years converted in to 16, even if some one invested only 2000/ per month he would get 32000/ per month and if one can reinvest half of it and spend half of it the cycle will go on. I have not taken in to account the other savings.

Thats really wise sunil, and if the amount gets compounded the returns would be even larger ...so starting the saving habit early is the best way of ensuring that you have your cake and eat it as well.. :cheer: no worries for the future! Thankfully my children have got on to it right at the beginning without my having to tell them...

Live for today and as well as make long term plans is so good. We can think our present as well as future. Kill the present life and save it for future is not good.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Live for today and as well as make long term plans is so good. We can think our present as well as future. Kill the present life and save it for future is not good.

You mean we should enjoy the life today without thinking for the future? That is not possible for people in private sector in our country.

after 5 years-1=2
after ten years-2=4
after 15 years 4=8
after 20 years 8=16

Thats really wise sunil, and if the amount gets compounded the returns would be even larger ...so starting the saving habit early is the best way of ensuring that you have your cake and eat it as well.. :cheer: no worries for the future! Thankfully my children have got on to it right at the beginning without my having to tell them...

The chart given above is one time saving renewed after every maturity and compounded.

When i will start earning, I would try to have a good life. I will have saving, because, that is important. I don't want to live a life of unprotected.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.