OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Today when I am going to office by bus some one theft my mobile which is kept in bag. I sawn it when I was in office I could not remeber my IMEI of mobile but I blocked...
Hi! I am still unaware how to post weblinks? can anyone give a details procedure or method with the help of suitable example. Its my humble request to everyone.
Today my mon dad are celebrating their 29th anniversary. Cheers!!!
I had a recipe of fish soup all can enjoy with this one. http://notecook.com/soup/fish-soup-2/
Samsung Mobiles has announced the launch of three Samsung Bada operating system based smartphones, Wave 525, Wave 533 and Wave 575 on Sunday, Oct 10.
Jagan Mohan Reddy has coughed up a record Rs 84-crore advance tax in September, more than 1,000% jump over what he coughed up last year during the same period. Compare this with...
The new 'giant' baby has born. Microsoft launched it's latest mobile operating system Windows Phone 7 on Monday, Oct 11 night in New York. Microsoft expects that the Windows...
epic fail {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3964]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3965]}
How this is desi {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4014]} gned.
The Horror film industry had turned to a new era by the introduction of Alfred Hichkoke's PSYCHO.This is the 50th year of its start.
When we talk of gender discrimination, we have only male and female in mind. But we ignore the status of eunuchs, neither male nor female- and l;eave them in destitute and...
Nowadays, very often, this site is not working, showing "Database error" :evil: :evil: :evil: Today it's not working for hours. Even Karma is not working. I think...
Hello Friends :) I have Disqus feature as comment section in my blog. Disqus is feature for commenting , if we put it on our blog our default commenting section from the...
This is thread is started with the intention of posting the quotes on relationships. I will try to post a quote everyday. Let me start. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9445]}
Equality or Justice? Sounds true to me. But is it apply for all situations? :huh: {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9560]}
Hello Friends.. As Sandhya (Thanks a lot) guided me for new dish, I tried (my mom made it) new dish day before yesterday.. Its APPAM. I don't know how it originally taste, but...
Gold has no real value. Yet this is considered a god investment. why? see the...
Tendulkar back in one day squad after a long time. Will he be able to achieve his goal?
Will it is right to perform stunt on such thing that may take your life. 14 years teen lost its life during train's stunt. Give your...
:huh: :huh: Guyzz...........as you all know that :huh: inspite of soo much of development in India has been done in every sectors suchs as economical, political,...