OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

A count of 12 years- Vyaazhavattom (What is it called in English, I don't know) has passed since we are living in New Millenium. What are the major changes occurred in World and...
Yes friends!! It is true. It happened in 1950. India had qualified for World Cup football. But unfortunately couldn't participate ..reason is shocking!! Our players didn't...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4934]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4933]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4932]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4931]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4930]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
1.Balanced Diet. 2.Consume different varieties of food. 3.Breakfast is a must. 4.Water is important. 5.Exercise helps a lot. 6.Say No to tobacco. 7.Teeth are...
i dont understand the giudlines of weblink submission.any one tell me in hindi pls.
What is the first thing you do when you switch on your computer? 1.Facebook 2.Boddunan 3.News 4.Check MY Mail 5.Etc
I have received a cheque of Rs.763/- till date. All members who have received the cheques can put the details here so that new members will be encouraged to contribute here.
http://realrockingblog.blogspot.com/2010/06/google-office-and-facebook-office.html see it here
"Mothers Cooking" is all time favourite of every human. But nowadays even small kids are so much fond of junk food especially pizzas. Will this habit not create...
B.E freshers are suffering a lot. if the student is not placed in campus means he will struggle a lot.why this situation .govt should do something about this. :dry:
What is the one cause you would fully support for ?
Is any one of your family or relative serving in the military ?
The article below views that the fall of soviet Union and adoption of free market economy by China have rendered the Communist and Leninist ideology irrelevant. This may...
I have joined Boddunan on 12 feb 2010. Am I eligible for cash revenue program ?(according to rules at least 20 days browsing is required) But I will be able to work for 17 days...
Dear friends, Now I also have become Gold Boarder. Its nice to work with all of you. Thanks a lot for your invaluable support. I became member of this website on 12 feb...
can you all suggest cheap moble plans .i'm now using 1p/sec airtel plan
Who will be next number one at boddunan after Me?
It's from a Malayalam proverb...meaning....a quarrel/problem can't be formed unless from both sides. i.e. If one remains silent, then no problem at all. What do you people...
Recently when i was working on boddunan one of my friend saw and asked the question what is Boddunan means? I couldnt answer as i really do not know the meaning. I replied it...
What is the difference Monitor, screen and display?