OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

No doubt that mobile phones have become a part and parcel of our life style and life has become so much more easier because of the connectivity it provides .However ,some people...
There are so many social networking sites online. What is your favourite social networking site??? :)
Happy Raksha Bandhan to all friends.. Its time to check your pocket.
What ! Yes, happiness - that elusive part of one's life!! Are you happy? Reasons? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11001]}
Want to make Muscles then follow this Nutrition for Building muscles. http://ezinearticles.com/?5-Tips-For-Muscle-Building-Nutrition&id=6871602
Russia will 'make the right choice' on regulating the internet, President Dmitry Medvedev has said, hinting that the government did not intend to impose bans on...
Shelter is recognized as a basic human necessity next to food and clothing.  The natural desire of every individual is to own a home for providing shelter to himself and to his...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8qh4zDronQ
Today when I logged into Boddunan I felt very happy because first of all the GD was very tight and advancing very well.Thanks to Amit for the supply of this topic. Secondly a...
Hi friends To make this site truly international I suggest that to start a payment by US $ also and also start a alternative payment mode either by PayPal or alertpay or...
Freiends, It is time to round off the day with a memorable quote of Swami Vivekananda:"A few heart-whole,sincere and energetic men and women can do more in a year than a...
Do you constantly dwell on the past ?
Do you think, even if we are the best person of the world with smartness and intelligence, we can achieve peaks of success without the help of any other person? Are you that much...
In one thread I told about back pain in women.Now it is men's turn. Men in India are at higher risk of heart ailments than women, a survey has found.The 2010 Saffola Life...
Why we expect a girl when she becomes 16~18 that she must know cooking and other house hold activities? Is it so that we take it granted that when she will get married she has to...
Fun boat ride at Pulicat Lake,Chennai turns in to tragedy in that 22 dead.
What is the difference between Cell phone and mobile phone? I found people using both names as same. But i think both are different. what do you say?
Windows 8 is the latest version of windows. Has anyone used it? What is your experience?
Scooters have many advantages as compared to bigger vehicles. These can move through narrow lanes and need less space for parking. These also use less fuel. some best...
Friends Today is my birthday.My mail account is showing a lot of wishes. I want to share the whole day with you friends.