OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

People say that women who are little or more obese will find it difficult to conceive.Is it true?What is the reason behind this?I have heard that overweight leads complications...
What happens when someone touches our nerve? We commit a lot of mistakes, speak lies and never accept our mistakes. That is the reason why we are not progressing. Let us...
What would you choose a fit body or a fit mind
Do you donate enough to the less fortunate ?
Our dream may start in one place, later proceed through different stages which are not actually connected in the real world, which may end in a climax that is not at all...
First look of Hrithik Roshan, Aishwarya starrer Guzaarish has been released.
guyz will u date a girl who is obese and rich is not really thin more like the healthy type?
Today it is World Water Day.To make our life beautiful in this earth just think about the water we waste daily and take measures to save them for future generation also.
How does red colour effect the bull's mind? Bull's are colour blind.
Who will win the indian grand prix 2011
How do you celebrate Id ? Id Mubarak friends.
Modern man and women {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3962]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3963]}
Can you give some links regarding where I can get photographs for my blogs without any copyright problems. I am writing good material, but as there are no pictures to go with...
Top 10 lies by a girl Just funny. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4013]}
Income Tax authorities broad-based its probe into the alleged financial irregularities in the "Indian Premier League" surveying offices and looking into documents in...
As per the suggestions by moderators i have created this thread specially for photos..every one is advised not to create induvidual posts for photos and are requested to share it...
Two youth in Russia after drinking wine in a pub managed to hoodwink a teenager girl. They drowned her and then cooked her. Thy ate up her flesh. They argued in the court that...
Mahatma Gandhi once said that this country has enough to meet the needs of all but not enough to feed greed.Please share your views.
Where is the result of last GD contest about oldage home?Is it published or not? share any information.
Now top in leader board geeting more than 3000 points. Only 49 posts posted . How is it possible? vedavyas give us some tips to gain so many points quickly.