OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Have you observed how people of various religious faiths deal with their suffering?
Post some free down load movie maker site.
Many teenage girls and boys are attracted towards modelling and films. Why? They choose to become a filmstar or a super model. Which later becomes a challenge for them.
Hey dudes here is the another job site. All the best dudes. http://www.sreejobs.com/
Mamata Banerjee - whom the leftists once as anarchist and the echo of which was aslo here in our forum has been chosen as the best politician of the year! She has seen it all - a...
Where is Invite my friend page? Currently I am not able to see that page anyone can send me link.
It’s said very few people are there in the entire world who understood Albert Einstein’s “Theory of relativity”. To make even a common man understand the gist of theory of...
This days we don't find joint families more like before. According to you is joint family a blessing in disguise ? My answer would be yes it is a blessing in disguise, what is...
Best Anthem of the World {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10230]}
Another word game is here. As I was typing an article, I typed the word “trade” and it suddenly struck me that I used only my left hand to type the entire word. Can you...
I have registered a new site with Hostgator. I need to integrate my Adsense with it. How can I do it? Use the code snippet or a widget?
If Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO’s) and programmes such as the Urban Community Development (UCD) Programme could cater to the felt needs of the people, then why could not...
Both BJP and Congress wish there are no parties other than these two. How far their wishes will be heard....
Malala is saying this where her life is in risk as many anti organisation is...
Monalisa's another smile Sorry friends,I am not able to upload this fine piece of animation on Monalisa at the moment.Let me try!
One thought hit my mind the other day. It was all about Sachin Tendulkar and our brave soldiers. The question is still unsolved in my mind. The question is “No doubt Sachin is...
I am not saying about New year resolutions. It is just about dreams. Every person dreams about something. What dream would you like to be fulfilled this year itself, without much...
Normally by the time a person reaches his or her thirties he or she would have completed their education, had a steady job for a few years , may be even got married , bought a...
Share your Funny Picture Here .