OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Hello Maverick, When will you update documents section. I have uploaded 2 projects reports before 2 months. still no result. Please see this and reply.
Shahrukh Khan’s home production Always Kabhi Kabhi promises to take you back to the golden period of your school life. Don’t miss the trailer.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5191]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5192]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5193]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5194]}
I received my fourth cheque . Thanks to boddunan.
George B. Shaw commented on fashion with these great words. What do you think?
When we think of painting we could remember the beautiful paintings of michelangelo and picasso. Any renowned women painters you could remember of?
do you work 6 days in week?
The new search button was introduced in boddunan some days before.. and today i looked into search bar.. It was amazing.. the suggestions coming for each word we are...
Again india loses the second test match with a mile.what are the reason behind it.
Do you pray daily or only when you want something ?
The IMEI can be displayed on most mobile handsets by dialling *#06#. Otherwise check the compliance plate under the battery. CHECK HERE YOUR IMEI NUMBER IS FRAUD OR NOT...
should go with our parents choice or mine own for marraige? plz help me if i wanna choose love or arriange plz?
Can babies in the womb will have dreams or not? :blink: :blink: :blink:
Do you feel you are not a selfish person?
Why kids these days don't have an amition to become a farmer? :evil: .Why most of kids say that they want to be a doctor or an engineer?. :) Is it so the country where...
Any one heard this news ? US President Barack Obama has cancelled a visit to Golden Temple in Amritsar, sources said on Wednesday, over apparent concerns that photos of him...
The latest data realesed indicate signs of smart recovery from the recessionary which gripped most part of 2009.The industrial output is up covering all sectors.Let us hope this...
So after several days finally i saw a dream. :woohoo: I saw one of my close friend in dream which i have not met him since 6~7 months but you know what in the dream too he was...
Will Boddunan compete India study channel?
The great word from your heart have you said to any one in the world. just share that words to us.