While most of us feel that we have to live for today taking life as it comes, we are also advised to make long term plans for our future..
I know of a couple who have been married for 12 years and have 2 children. The husband never keeps a steady job and she spends all he earns, but they seem so very happy , living in different categories of rented places depending on the cash position and also going for holidays when there is money...Many people these days have this casual attitude ... I wonder if this is the right attitude towards life or wrong or it really does not matter as long as they are happy and take responsibility for their life ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We always try to do the both...i.e. Save and spend. Each month, save some money and spend from the rest. By this way we are enjoying our life and making our future secure!!!

Meera sandhu
I think that when you have settle your life,then you should plan to long terms.
As we get married,responsibility increases,as another member comes in our life.
As years pass on,children comes :P ,and responsibility becomes more.

For our children, our life,Long term plan is necessary.

But i also believe that you should enjoy as well.Take a long tour of 10 days in a year and enjoy yourself.

Want to make each day Accountable

We always try to do the both...i.e. Save and spend. Each month, save some money and spend from the rest. By this way we are enjoying our life and making our future secure!!!

Yes that is a wise decision ! there is no point in earning unless you are able to spend and enjoy what you earn and earning makes no sense unless you invest at least a part of it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think that when you have settle your life,then you should plan to long terms.
As we get married,responsibility increases,as another member comes in our life.
As years pass on,children comes :P ,and responsibility becomes more.

For our children, our life,Long term plan is necessary.

But i also believe that you should enjoy as well.Take a long tour of 10 days in a year and enjoy yourself.

No doubt that we have to make provisions for our children, but I firmly believe that they should make their own life and what comes from their parents should be a bonus and not their livelihood...

Well life is not that much easy to live.Though we say that life is beautiful and all,but not that much easy.

Till our children get to that position,where they can earn,till that we have to their future.

So,for that we need a long term plan.

Well life is not that much easy to live.Though we say that life is beautiful and all,but not that much easy.

Till our children get to that position,where they can earn,till that we have to their future.

Giving them a good grounding is our duty and responsibility.But once they are able to stand on their feet they should try and be independent and learn the value of hard work and money.i have seen many cases where rich parents spoil their children and the result is that they become anti social, no respect for the nations legal system and think that money van buy everything...

Giving them a good grounding is our duty and responsibility.But once they are able to stand on their feet they should try and be independent and learn the value of hard work and money.i have seen many cases where rich parents spoil their children and the result is that they become anti social, no respect for the nations legal system and think that money van buy everything...

You are correct,Control on our children should be there.We should never make them realize that the money is open for them and anytime they can use it.Discipline should be there.

You are correct,Control on our children should be there.We should never make them realize that the money is open for them and anytime they can use it.Discipline should be there.

Some children have self control they know the limits of their parents and act accordingly.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

according to me both should be managed equally that is enjoying today with managing tomorrow.one should not even be careless about future by enjoying today and not even be so much careful that even cant enjoy today.
be carefree today and manage tomorrow it will be good.

a.s.
Now a days saving is more important because in future no one will give us one rupee even our children.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.