The topic is locked.
do you want to live In India or US? If yes then specify reason?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i like to live in india because here culture i like language i like career i like and my home i like but i do not like to live abroad because of swine flu problem and culture probleme etc.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I love to live in INDIA...cuz its my home..where i can feel like everything is "MINE"..
If you go somewhere ( may be USA); Its kind of other place to me...i don't like to be THERE....

--ADI

Adi
- Don't think you are, Know you are.....
I never thought of living in the US :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I would love to live in India only because I know I won't be able to live in US comfortably as I won't find people there of my culture. :)
India is best. I love my country. I would like to live in india. Whatever you could get in india, you can't get in US.

Want to make each day Accountable

I would love to live in India only because I know I won't be able to live in US comfortably as I won't find people there of my culture. :)

yes, sure. But I would like to have a foreign trip to many countries if possible ;) :P

Meera sandhu

yes, sure. But I would like to have a foreign trip to many countries if possible ;) :P

To go for the tour is OKAY, but should not think to Settle there.

Want to make each day Accountable

Sanjeev, why are you reviving threads that are so old?? I have noticed you opening threads more than a year-old on a consistent basis and I am sure I have told you earlier too that it is not desirable to revive such old threads. Instead, why can't you start some of your own??

Consider this a warning to you, if any more threads are found open, the posts will be deleted!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.