Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, such type of things happen if proper planning is not done. i have see a very rich family who look for each and every penny while enjoying. Then say that its good to save for future. This is also one extreme.

Yes , I dont understand what the money is for if not spending !The more some people have the moire stingy they become.Instead of regretting later in life feeling that we did not do this or that, it is better to make plans and try to fulfil as many ambitions as we can before we lose our strength and ability !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Rajani K
I am happy in living in Present.We should plans for the long,but also should not waste this present.
Both can be done. It is possible.

What you said is correct ronark., I agree with your point. We need to plan for our long life on the same time we need to enjoy this present life as life will never comes back once it is passed. :cheer: :cheer:

Life is precious,so we should live every moment of it.

Ideally yes, that's how it should be ! Most people keep putting off certain things in life and before they know ,it is too late to realise any of their plans and dreams.So, we have to make some long term plans and work towards them as well ! :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

While most of us feel that we have to live for today taking life as it comes, we are also advised to make long term plans for our future..
I know of a couple who have been married for 12 years and have 2 children. The husband never keeps a steady job and she spends all he earns, but they seem so very happy , living in different categories of rented places depending on the cash position and also going for holidays when there is money...Many people these days have this casual attitude ... I wonder if this is the right attitude towards life or wrong or it really does not matter as long as they are happy and take responsibility for their life ..

We should have long term goals then only we will develop in our life. Earning and spending all the money is not the good procedure. We should save it. it is good for our future. Nobody knows what will happen in future. Prevention is better than cure.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Actually this is not totally correct as far as future is concerned. However my family lives in today and not in tomorrow. Thus I can't comment regarding this at my level best.
I believe in living in the present! Though your steps today will shape your tomorrow. But our 80% planning should be for today and the rest for future.

Live in the present :)
Living today happily and planning tomorrow to be happy is the best system of life

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

My plan is live happily now it self as we dont know our future what will happen next is not in our hands.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

It is very essential to save for our future.We must enjoy in today's life but within limit.My husband is very conscious regarding the saving.

Sharmistha Banerjee
It is very essential to save for our future.We must enjoy in today's life but within limit.My husband is very conscious regarding the saving.

We don't know, what is waiting for tomorrow ,so it is good to be conscious now for future. And one thing is important that saving habit is good.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Living today happily and planning tomorrow to be happy is the best system of life

Yes. I agree with you sarala. Current & Future both life are important like our two eyes.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.