OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Today id the 95th birthday of late Indira Gandhi. She was a great and a fighter to make a New India. Remember her on this occasion.
How do you balance between professionalism and family ? Are you able to do it both ?
Don't procrastinate!! Time makes all the difference!! Now or Never!! Don't sit over important things!!!
If love is neutral to outward looks and all then the question which must follow is how many of us dream about marrying a less beautiful or less handsome person as our partners??...
It seems there is a very close competition this week between the first four members in that ( including me ). I don't know who is going to win the race first. Anyway iam very...
I have written and submitted an article regarding 63rd republic Day.Dear editor and Moderator if you will approve i will be very happy.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4920]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4919]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4918]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4917]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4916]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
Maruti Suzuki crosses 10 million sales Record. The ten millionth vehicle, a Red Fast Vxi, had been provided for Coimbatore Thurs in the firm's Manesar place. The...
Tell me about your one worse point or a bad habit.
Hello friends Today I Got my t-shirt from Boddunan. At Evening 5 I came from office and My Elder Informed that he has received a courier for me and when I opened that I found...
When was the last time you have written an article for boddunan? Everyone could answer this but I would love to know about the senior members!!!
Hello FRiends, Is Pagdi system is still in vogue among people selling / buying / renting houses in Mumbai? - Harish Jharia
Wooo...I never thought would be doing this crazy stuff!! As most of you know that I have kickstarted a mentorship program for Boddunan writers and from initial response it...
nice improvement keep it up boddunan we will boost in future
Are you open minded?
What was the best part of your childhood ?
Dreams are of course, windows to our ambitions. Many people are interested in weaving dreams even at day time, including me. Are you also a day dreamer? :cheer: Do you think,...
If islam and aryan cultures, both, origiated from the middle east, why can't they mend their fences and amalgamate eachother and stay happily ever aft
What qualities of girls attract boys in affairs
Please post one new word daily from all the members of boddunan with the meaning.So that we can improve our knowledge