Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Also germs remains away from them.I think bathing with hot water,do kill germs.

I think this is a misconception. Hot water bath will not kill the germs. The germs are killed by the use of antiseptic soaps.
Germs are killed if the temperature is 100 degree or more. The hot water we take for bathing is not 100 degrees . Hence it wont help to kill the germs.
lukewarm water is good for our body.Imagine that after a day work if we had a bath with warm water it refreshes our mind and helps to kill germs from our body.After facial we take vapour which helps to open the pores of our face and cleans the dirt.Cold water cannot give us so much benefit.If we find that we had swelling and pain in any part of our body we soak ourselves in hot water which helps to reduce the pain and swelling.In morning if we had a glass of warm water with lemon and honey it improves the blood circulation in our body.So warm water has lots of benefit.Small children are often suggested by doctors to drink boiled water which are free from germs.Drinking of luke warm water reduces unwanted fats from the body.But often it is not possible to have hot water bath or drinking warm water in summer.If we find that our heels are cracked we dip our heels in warm water which helps to cure the crack part of our heels.But we must be cautious of not using too much hot water in our skin which can cause damage to our skin and it may burn our skin also.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I also take bath with a cold water itself....Cold water give a hidden energy..I use cold water in Summer as well as in winter too............
I don't know much but confused. People who are taking bath in cold water from childhood should continue this practice. It is good. In general, if we bath in luke warm water, it is good for health. In both the cases, person should bath early in the morning every day.
Is taking bath with cold water on winter is good for our health? :huh: :huh:

Vinu
I think the best option is to take bath in tepid or warm water which is just a little warmer than our body temperature.Taking cold water bath during hot summer months is probably alright since it temporarily help the body to cool down...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

taking bath in a rain cold water is very useful as it remove all your body impurities when rain drop fall on your body.........
Taking bath in cold water always good for our health.but kids & aged people are hot water is good.
Taking bath in cold water always good for our health.but kids & aged people are hot water is good.

Yes small child is largely affected by this cold water as they got easily fever in cold climate....Good to have Hot bath..........
It depends on the climate i take bath with hot water in winters and with cold water in summer. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.