Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
now no one is like ram ji and no one like krishna ji.so why to dream about one which i cant get.yet if it has been asked then i want one like ram ji.i know he doubted on sita ji but although he loved her a lot.

and if asked about krishna ji i want a kid like him. :) :)

a.s.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
now no one is like ram ji and no one like krishna ji.so why to dream about one which i cant get.yet if it has been asked then i want one like ram ji.i know he doubted on sita ji but although he loved her a lot.

:) :) :) :) :)
Krishna means beautiful....All attractive... attractive by all living and non living things..that should be god...that's krishna ....Rama is an incarnation of Lord Krishna..

so krishna means beautiful...

:) :) :)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!

:) :) :) :) :)
Krishna means beautiful....All attractive... attractive by all living and non living things..that should be god...that's krishna ....Rama is an incarnation of Lord Krishna..

so krishna means beautiful...

:) :) :)

Actually 'Krishna' means 'black'. Hence, the dark days are known as 'Krishna Paksha' and moon lit days are 'ujjawala Pakhsa'

Krishna was mysterious, active, naughty and so every woman would like such husband. Rama was more serious and less romantic. He would be less lovable.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.