Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am happy in living in Present.We should plans for the long,but also should not waste this present.
Both can be done. It is possible.

Want to make each day Accountable

I agree that with a little planning one can spend freely and also save for the future ! all that is needed is be consistent and start young and this really pays rich dividends ...Buying a home or any other kind of investment should be done while you are still young to get the maximum benefit..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If a person starts to earn less and then goes to earn big slowly slowly,those can't spend leisurely.

I am happy in living in Present.We should plans for the long,but also should not waste this present.

What you said is correct ronark., I agree with your point. We need to plan for our long life on the same time we need to enjoy this present life as life will never comes back once it is passed. :cheer: :cheer:

Vinu

What you said is correct ronark., I agree with your point. We need to plan for our long life on the same time we need to enjoy this present life as life will never comes back once it is passed. :cheer: :cheer:

Life is precious,so we should live every moment of it.

Zindagi na milagi dhobara.. ;) :) So enjoy as well as think about future by slowly saving money...
First we need to live happily for today. If we are happy today then only we can be happy tomorrow

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I would opt for the right balance. If we get too obsessed with the future,life ceases to life!
I would opt for the right balance. If we get too obsessed with the future,life ceases to life!

Very true ! I know of some families who go through their entire life on a hands to mouth existence since they have taken a loan for house and a loan for the fridge,car etc...what is left is barely enough for their existence !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, such type of things happen if proper planning is not done. i have see a very rich family who look for each and every penny while enjoying. Then say that its good to save for future. This is also one extreme.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.