Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha, that mean that pair has good adjustment and mutual understanding. It is good, but they should need to plan for children

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Actually many people start saving once they get kids. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Life is uncertain. There are many hazards. If you are single or without children, living for today may be okay. But with children, you have to provide for their marriage and education. Sudden sickness and employment hazards also need some saving. Hence, taking mediclaim policy for self and family is utmost necessary. One should save ten to twenty five percent of income regularly and invest well.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Well life is not that much easy to live.Though we say that life is beautiful and all,but not that much easy.

Till our children get to that position,where they can earn,till that we have to their future.

So,for that we need a long term plan.

Giving them a good grounding is our duty and responsibility.But once they are able to stand on their feet they should try and be independent and learn the value of hard work and money.i have seen many cases where rich parents spoil their children and the result is that they become anti social, no respect for the nations legal system and think that money van buy everything...

You are correct,Control on our children should be there.We should never make them realize that the money is open for them and anytime they can use it.Discipline should be there.

Some children have self control they know the limits of their parents and act accordingly.

Some children do the right things , but there are some who take it easy...I have known many cases where children make their parents lives miserable with their monetary demands even while they are still at school...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Some smart children try to help their parents even before they complete ther education by doing different jobs, like most of the bright students give tuition to meet out their own expenses.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Some smart children try to help their parents even before they complete ther education by doing different jobs, like most of the bright students give tuition to meet out their own expenses.

Yes thats good since they learn the value of money as well as the importance of hard work. I know many children who are extremely dedicated to their work and go through a lot of difficulties just to gain knowledge.Some come from 25 kms where the connectivity is poor and often roads get blocked due to rains and so on...but nothing deters them !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But some people try help their parents by doing hardwork but their hard work won't be enough for them to take care of their parents

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But some people try help their parents by doing hardwork but their hard work won't be enough for them to take care of their parents

Yes sarala, life is hard and to some extent also very unfair,one wonders why that is so.I guess it is natures law - survival of the fittest that works everywhere in life...or should we call it the Jungle law :huh:

Actually many people start saving once they get kids. Isn't it?

i havent got married yet and saying about kids is so far then too i save then what it is.i think saving also depends on habit.

a.s.
For happy living both are needed that is spend and earn but investment is also needed
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.