Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When you bath with hot water you will loose your hair and there will be a cricket pitch available.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

When you bath with hot water you will loose your hair and there will be a cricket pitch available.

ha ha ha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
There are many people in india who bath with cold water every day and the whole year.
But few can't bear the cold water,so ,they need to bath with hot water or partially hot water.

I am Punjabi and most of the Punjabis in Punjab bath with cold water even in Winter.
Hot water bathing is not good,i read somewhere.

Want to make each day Accountable

Bathing with cold water is the best and healthy even if it is any season.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

will they also be healthy even if they are elderly people? is it advisable for kids and aged people?
Bath with hot water protect us from germs,so Kids are used to have bath with hot water.

Bath with hot water protect us from germs,so Kids are used to have bath with hot water.

As per expert advise, kids must take baths with hot water and then wrap them properly, that is good for their health, because they are used to that condition .

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Also germs remains away from them.I think bathing with hot water,do kill germs.

Luke warm water is always good for the skin. If you use cold water alwyas the body skin may get very dry and cracked . If hot water is always used then body skin gets blackish as ur body is not made up for very hot water. Hence our body cannot bear extreme cold or hot water. Lukewarm water is always better to use and can be used in any climate.
Thank you said by: Ronark Bhardwaj
Luke warm water is always good for the skin. If you use cold water alwyas the body skin may get very dry and cracked . If hot water is always used then body skin gets blackish as ur body is not made up for very hot water. Hence our body cannot bear extreme cold or hot water. Lukewarm water is always better to use and can be used in any climate.

Yes,i was having this confusion and you cleared it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.