OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

how can i edit my articles
Can any one can say which is the most used letter and less used letter in English.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: God gives and forgives.....Man gets and forgets...what you think about it.....
Life is never perfect, just when you feel that you have everything in place and now you can relax and enjoy life something unexpected happens and all your neatly laid plans go...
more members online in boddunan in night times also. It is really amazing. Keep going boddunan.
Very often we may notice a miss call in our mobile when we were far away from it. If it's an unknown number, will you call back? In my case, if those miss calls are more than...
What is the position of Indian women in India compared to the other nations according to you
Today Aamir Khan is celebrating his birthday who is a film actor, director and producer. In the year 1965, he was born. He has got thousands of fans. I wish him a long, helathy...
Today started the big festival Durgapuja. Today is saptami. Happy Puja to all my friends. This is a great occasion to us specially Bengalis.
I have given it a cool thought about what goes into making a novelist. Because he or she never views things the way we do!! They never traverse a linear path or rather record...
It is not straight - for sure!! Ask the most successful one!!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11000]}
Tata Motors hikes prices by up to Rs 12,000 due to some reason. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/blogs/ymoney/tata-motors-hikes-prices-rs-12-000-110322950.html
Whatever is the situation I never retaliate because I am trained that way. however, I try to find a way to solve my problem in any case. What do you do in such a position friends?
In these days humidity is increased in the weather which causes a little bit irritation on the body how to get rid of body from this humidity. Is it harmless or not?
Internet is a boon and a curse. Justify the statement.
ClickJacking attacks - Full info @ http://is.gd/e19eE
Hello Friends, We have heard about the widely publicized Student's Loan Scheme by banks in India. Is there anyone among the Boddunan mambers who have got any such loan? Has...
Who is your God?
Here i'm going to share all language lyrics..
As the rainy season has hit most parts of the country,the risk of catching various water bourne diseases has also increased. So in this forum you can give advices\suggestions...