OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Everyone loves to enjoy the hill-stations and many tourists go there in Summer, to refresh them and to enjoy at fullest. Last year i went to Manali, and I was not able to live...
History records numerous tales of misery wrought upon the people by abuses of powers vested in wrong hands. Not only the people suffered - its wielders too at times were the...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9524]}
I have noticed few photos on facebook, asking for likes. I mean they put some emotional photos or some heroes photo.. and then mentioned statement like.. 1 like equals to 1...
I just read a Hindi article on dreams. According to the article, we dream what we see in wake time. also these reflect what we desire. I think this is true. But we need to see...
Guinness Record for bike yoga in...
B) Uttar Pradesh government make rules that no one employee will wear jeans. tight shirt and costly sports shoes. They also banned smoking and chewing tabbco in office. I think...
Is Indian industry innovative or adaptive? Does it have a world class product ? Can India become a super power without a strong innovation base? Are we a captive market for...
I appreciate the step taken by the Indian government for helping the poor. The mid day meal was intended to feed children in government schools and institutes who are not taking...
As long as we live we have one type of wants or the other and that constitutes the justification for our being alive.George Bernard Shaw once remarked:"As long as I have a...
Which Gift you buy with First check from Boddunan.
B) Hi frineds, as is clear from the captioned subject, I wanted to know what should be the best gift for my wife on our fourth anniversary. Your advice is seriously sought as I...
Which is the best method for learning astrophysics?
How to deal with stressful exam situations?
CHENNAI: Doctors in the US had given Ronald Lemmer, 65, only a year to live and had scoffed at his idea of going to India for a heart transplant. They told him he would return in...
For the last few weeks I have been absent and my feeling is that even if you are temporarily out of boddunan,boddunan is always in your mind.What do you feel?
Can i request for payment if it is below Rs 1000
Adam Sandler "Jack and Jill" Sets Record With Sweep, Wins 10 Razzies Awards , an Academy Awards spoof that presents prizes for the year's worst movies. Sandler's...
Sir, I see In my profile there is Total cash credit is 1918.00 and cash paid 1918.00 But, till now I have not received my Identification Number, and also there is no cheque...
Check out the link.http://news.oneindia.in/2010/09/02/premji-s-elder-son-soon-to-be-wipro-s-next-cso.html