Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Heavenly peace and close to nature!!!!!

And free from humans.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I want to touch those clouds and whisper in their ears that it's so pleasant meeting you.

Meera sandhu
There is more peace on the top. One may write with more concentration in that environment.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Oh God! Ronark you are so much annoyed with the hill station. It is true that tourist become sick if they don't take proper aid while travelling hills station. Even I feel ill all time whenever I had visited hills station.
Other than that believe, hills, valleys, falls and rapids are beautiful. I love trees, orchids, flowers and fruits. I love snowfalls, rivers flowing among the stones, cold wind, etc. I love temples and caves also.

I am not annoyed, but when i went to Shimla, i was not able to resist the Cold. It was minus 2 or 3 in the month of april or may. It was first time i had been in such climate, so it was little difficult for me.

I love hill station very much. I have said to my father, to go to Darjeeling. I wanted to see big pagodas. I also want to experience the Buddh Religion and their culture.

Want to make each day Accountable

There is more peace on the top. One may write with more concentration in that environment.

When i dream of such cool atmosphere, it feels exciting to go there.

No everyone live in one condition and they become bore.We live in hot condition and want to go cold places but people over there want to go hot places like us............
No everyone live in one condition and they become bore.We live in hot condition and want to go cold places but people over there want to go hot places like us............

When i was in shimla and asked the local people about the cold climate, they were very happy. They had been comfortable with that climate. As those people are living their for so many years, so they have adapted themselves to be in such condition.
But life, really stops there, when snow fall comes. The temperature goes down.

Also, diseases of people living in top are low. They are very healthy

Meera sandhu
yes they are adopted that disaster and they have many way to escape from this....many of them drink.To keep himself hot..........
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.