Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have always believed in old saying that says a little power to undeserving one makes hem/her feel some one out of the world who wants to show it off at every possible way, applicable or not applicable even at the cost of becoming laughing stock.

We have a proverb....
Alppanu aiswaryam kittiyaal artharathri kuda pudikkum.....

If an 'Alpan' (can't find its English word :dry: , very poor, but not deserving...something like that :whistle: :whistle: ) becomes rich(very suddenly) , he will open his Umbrella even at midnight :S :S . (That means he will show it to the whole world)
Disastrous translation :evil: :blink: :S :S :S :S

let me recite a story- a lady bought a new diamond ring which no one noticed for the whole day, she fired her home in the night and when neighbors came for extinguish the fire she moved her hand indicating towards the house and showing her ring, one neighbor sad - is this new diamond ring... she started weeping saying if you would have seen it in the day why would I set my own house on fire? :laugh: :laugh:

Did that diamond change to carbon in the fire?
If so, story would have been more nice. Isn't it? :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I have always believed in old saying that says a little power to undeserving one makes hem/her feel some one out of the world who wants to show it off at every possible way, applicable or not applicable even at the cost of becoming laughing stock.

We have a proverb....

If an 'Alpan' (can't find its English word :dry: , very poor, but not deserving...something like that :whistle: :whistle: ) becomes rich(very suddenly) , he will open his Umbrella even at midnight :S :S . (That means he will show it to the whole world)

let me recite a story- a lady bought a new diamond ring which no one noticed for the whole day, she fired her home in the night and when neighbors came for extinguish the fire she moved her hand indicating towards the house and showing her ring, one neighbor sad - is this new diamond ring... she started weeping saying if you would have seen it in the day why would I set my own house on fire? :laugh: :laugh:

Hey where did you do your MCA from??
Diamond is hardest form of carbon that means best carbon. :P :P :P Although they are trying to find a better or harder form of carbon.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is not just political power that causes misery. anything in wrong hands will cause misery. Thus a medical treatment by a wrong doctor may kill patient. Similarly with advocates. A bad cool will spoil the food. So, we need to put only right persons everywhere. A bad driver may kill passengers.

True! In every field of life, whoever wields even a little bit of more power than others is ready to misuse to his own benefit! The example I quoted earlier wrt to farmers is exactly the same!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

We have a proverb....

Diamond is hardest form of carbon that means best carbon. :P :P :P Although they are trying to find a better or harder form of carbon.

But diamond is just an isotope of carbon. Right.
I heard...if it's put in flame, it will turn to a charcoal/black. That's why I said so. Am I right or not? :evil: :evil:
That's why am asking, if that lady lost her diamond in the fire that she lit?????

Meera sandhu

We have a proverb....

But diamond is just an isotope of carbon. Right.
I heard...if it's put in flame, it will turn to a charcoal/black. That's why I said so. Am I right or not? :evil: :evil:
That's why am asking, if that lady lost her diamond in the fire that she lit?????

The lady had that ring in her finger and was waiving her hand to show it to attract people's attention. That was the reason she set her house on fire. :laugh: :laugh:

Don't go through history.Just have a look at our country.The leaders they are misusing their powers.Our govt.who has got all the powers keep their hands tight to take necessary steps.And people had to suffer for this.Injustice were done with the people of our country.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Don't go through history.Just have a look at our country.The leaders they are misusing their powers.Our govt.who has got all the powers keep their hands tight to take necessary steps.And people had to suffer for this.Injustice were done with the people of our country.

True Sharmishtha, but you have used it in past tense whereas the misuse of power still happens now too. Injustice is still being done to those who do not have any power.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Earlier, Rajas also misused their powers.......they also collect tax from poor people to fill their 'Khajanaav'(Now i can't remember its English word :whistle: ). Not all kings were good. Now also, tax is collected. Everything is same...except that now, it's democracy. Earlier, people didn't have power to express their views or fight against injustice. But now, democracy gives power to normal citizens to criticize their leaders...that all people, including me, are using every day!!!!, even through our forums :cheer: :cheer: So, many news are brought to limelight. But earlier it was not possible. That's the only difference.

Meera sandhu
Earlier, Rajas also misused their powers.......they also collect tax from poor people to fill their 'Khajanaav'(Now i can't remember its English word :whistle: ). Not all kings were good. Now also, tax is collected. Everything is same...except that now, it's democracy. Earlier, people didn't have power to express their views or fight against injustice. But now, democracy gives power to normal citizens to criticize their leaders...that all people, including me, are using every day!!!!, even through our forums :cheer: :cheer: So, many news are brought to limelight. But earlier it was not possible. That's the only difference.

I can only translate Khjanaav or Khajana, that is treasure or treasury. Rest is okay.
Their are many democratic countries in the world but they neither fight, misuse or show them as superior than public.
This only happens in India
Ye mera India
I love my India. ;)

I can only translate Khjanaav or Khajana, that is treasure or treasury. Rest is okay.
Their are many democratic countries in the world but they neither fight, misuse or show them as superior than public.
This only happens in India
Ye mera India
I love my India. ;)

yes, now I remember..it's treasury :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.