OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Congress Party lost election badly in UP even though Rahul Gandhi worked very hard. Sonia Gandhi is worried and in fiery mood. Here is the link...
suggest a movie in which hero is Muslim and Heroine is Hindu. You can suggest of any language movie
Why is it that people can't respect others opinion ? They always disagree with others opinion
Here is the link. http://news.oneindia.in/2010/09/13/yahoo-mail-to-get-a-fresh-and-minty-new-look.html
Dear friends you all must be aware about ptc site, some are really paying and some are fake. and as per their term it is difficult to reach minimum pay out either we have to...
Discuss: Can schools admit junk food in their campus?
What do you think will happen if there were no rules to follow anywhere?
'Raajneeti' screenplay goes to Oscar archivesmore
Different types of source of finance This article was rejected yesterday. And the Remark was "Please split big paragraphs into smaller ones. Please send us the...
Which laptop's battery is best?
The information technology and mobile phones are constantly advancing. Even if you buy latest phone today, this will be obsolete next day. Read the following link in this...
The DFAA and FAA are different or equal.
Why there is difference between Revenue sharing and This month in my accounts. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4166]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4167]} Is voting will not include in...
Here is fresh trouble for the beleaguered Congress Party in Andhra Pradesh. The Congress MPs from Telangana have decided to go on a hunger strike and threatened to resign.
Am not asking you about your bad investments. I also have some :unsure: :unsure: . Let us forget those chapters and discuss about best investments, we have done. :) :) :)
I mean what is the use of government sponsored campaigns against cigarettes and liquor if these two items are their main source of revenue? If they want people to stay away, they...
The web world has run out of addresses. Obviously this results from overcrowding. See the link: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704254304576116401267588510.html
My friends, specially those who are old on this site, - can you tell me is it worth spending more time Forum or should post our articles more? Where one can earn more? On the...
What do you do to celebrate new year eve? different people do different things. Some go to discos and pubs. Others organize get togethers at home and invite friends and...
What is your view about this. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10368]}