OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

There can be no two opinions that our object or end must be good. But what about the way we accomplish our ends. Mahatma Gandhi held that ends should also be pure. Once...
How to get adsense account for BlogSpot bloggers.?
I have a little confusion. What i am supposed to type in key word area? What is the purpose and relevance of that in an article?
This is what fan angry on TNCA for not selling tickets. http://ibnlive.in.com/news/cricketnext/a-ticketdeprived-cricket-fans-open-letter/375431-78.html
Istanbul, a city on two...
Edited
Today is the 158th birth anniversary of the great freedom fighter Bal Gangadhar Tilak, popularly know as Lokmanya Tilak. He ignited the spark of patriotism with a call for...
Can Technology help changing rural lives?
It is often told, if we are waiting for some good things or luck to happen, we should never reveal it to anybody. If so, it will face more obstacles to happen. For example: a...
Sometimes you may be in a difficult situation. But, unexpectedly, a stranger may come as God's messenger and he gives you his helping hand without any expectation. Sometimes such...
>> Hot searches in India Du Cut Off List 2010 | Hindu College | Kirori Mal College | Ramjas College | Srcc | Hansraj College | Spain Vs Honduras | Jesus And Mary College...
There are a number of County parks and camping areas in the Red Oak. Anderson Wildlife Area, Elliott Boat Ramp, Ericson Conservation Area, Franek Prairie, etc. are some of the...
How one can deal with loneliness???
Do you think opening free internet based libary in colonies will attact people?
The UPA government headed by Dr.Manmohan Singh has once again gone in for a cabinet reshuffle and this time too this exercise is devoid of any purpose.It's more of musical chair...
Where you all? I did not find any active member here for more than an hour. Usually it does not happen. Is it because the game threads have been locked or are you not interested...
Can you imagine me as a very quiet girl, who is interested only in books at school, always serious, never smiles or tell jokes...only utters mathematical formulas and English...
I don't like to go for shoping for other's sake as i don't like to go for shopping unless it is very urgent. :) Even if my wife too say to acompany her at first reaction i would...
hi friends now i'm platinum mate in boddunan....... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: