Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The biggest example is Hitler who made the whole world to fight a lethal and deadly war.So many people died,jews died and so many soldiers lost their life.
And now the political leaders are doing the same thing.
Best example is the rule of Aurangazeb. He was not the suitable candidate to rule his father's empire. He has tortured and killed many innocent peoples.
Best example is the rule of Aurangazeb. He was not the suitable candidate to rule his father's empire. He has tortured and killed many innocent peoples.

How/ Instead Shahjehan and his father Jahangir wasted public money for their lust. Aurangzeb was simple and he ruled without wasting public money. he would write copies of Holy book and live on income by sale of those books. Aurangjeb was the ablest sons of Shahjehan and so he got the throne.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

How/ Instead Shahjehan and his father Jahangir wasted public money for their lust. Aurangzeb was simple and he ruled without wasting public money. he would write copies of Holy book and live on income by sale of those books. Aurangjeb was the ablest sons of Shahjehan and so he got the throne.

True, Aurangzeb actually was a very celibate Emperor, he is also known to have made caps to sell for money!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
History records numerous tales of misery wrought upon the people by abuses of powers vested in wrong hands. Not only the people suffered - its wielders too at times were the victims. What do you think?

Ceemji,
A simple doubt. :whistle: :whistle:
Is this question related to history and politics only? :blink:
You all know am weak in these subjects :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Also, power in wrong hands/ misuse of power is applicable to every field, not only history and politics. Isn't it? :evil: :evil: :whistle: :whistle: :S :S

Why harbor a doubt about it! You are bang on! Don't ask for any example in other fields from me!! :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:
Although I am no admirer of imperialist Churchil but his comments on Indian leaders have great relevance in today's context and I quote:Power will go to the hands of rascals,rogues and freebooters. All Indian leaders will be low calibre and men of straw. They will have sweet tongues and silly hearts.They will fight amongst themselves for power and India will be lost in political squabbles. A day would come when even air and water would be taxed.

He was not too far off the mark! What do you say?

He was wrong at only one point, air to breath is still available free of cost although it's not worth. They are planning to sell air by fixing booths where you can go have some fresh air for a cost. :laugh:
Back to topic, when shall we learn that power is provided to use it for welfare of public concerned and not to misuse it by showing yourself off as superior than others.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is not just political power that causes misery. anything in wrong hands will cause misery. Thus a medical treatment by a wrong doctor may kill patient. Similarly with advocates. A bad cool will spoil the food. So, we need to put only right persons everywhere. A bad driver may kill passengers.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I have always believed in old saying that says a little power to undeserving one makes hem/her feel some one out of the world who wants to show it off at every possible way, applicable or not applicable even at the cost of becoming laughing stock.

I have always believed in old saying that says a little power to undeserving one makes hem/her feel some one out of the world who wants to show it off at every possible way, applicable or not applicable even at the cost of becoming laughing stock.

We have a proverb....
Alppanu aiswaryam kittiyaal artharathri kuda pudikkum.....

If an 'Alpan' (can't find its English word :dry: , very poor, but not deserving...something like that :whistle: :whistle: ) becomes rich(very suddenly) , he will open his Umbrella even at midnight :S :S . (That means he will show it to the whole world)
Disastrous translation :evil: :blink: :S :S :S :S

Meera sandhu

We have a proverb....
Alppanu aiswaryam kittiyaal artharathri kuda pudikkum.....

If an 'Alpan' (can't find its English word :dry: , very poor, but not deserving...something like that :whistle: :whistle: ) becomes rich(very suddenly) , he will open his Umbrella even at midnight :S :S . (That means he will show it to the whole world)
Disastrous translation :evil: :blink: :S :S :S :S

let me recite a story- a lady bought a new diamond ring which no one noticed for the whole day, she fired her home in the night and when neighbors came for extinguish the fire she moved her hand indicating towards the house and showing her ring, one neighbor sad - is this new diamond ring... she started weeping saying if you would have seen it in the day why would I set my own house on fire? :laugh: :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.