Everyone loves to enjoy the hill-stations and many tourists go there in Summer, to refresh them and to enjoy at fullest. Last year i went to Manali, and I was not able to live even for 2 days, as cold was so much.

Do you think that if you live on the hill station like Darjeeling, Shimla, Manali, Mussoorie, you could live very happily?
Ruskin Bond, is the great author of many Books and Novels and he has lived on the hills.
Ruskin Bond is just one example. There are many writers who writes their story their on the hills.

What is there on the top?

Want to make each day Accountable

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Heavenly peace and close to nature!!!!!

Meera sandhu
Beauty! Beauty!! Beauty!!! What else!!!

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Oh God! Ronark you are so much annoyed with the hill station. It is true that tourist become sick if they don't take proper aid while travelling hills station. Even I feel ill all time whenever I had visited hills station.
Other than that believe, hills, valleys, falls and rapids are beautiful. I love trees, orchids, flowers and fruits. I love snowfalls, rivers flowing among the stones, cold wind, etc. I love temples and caves also.
I also love to go hill area to enjoy the pollution free atmosphere and beauty nature.Darjeeling is my favorite.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Everyone loves to enjoy the hill-stations and many tourists go there in Summer, to refresh them and to enjoy at fullest. Last year i went to Manali, and I was not able to live even for 2 days, as cold was so much.

Do you think that if you live on the hill station like Darjeeling, Shimla, Manali, Mussoorie, you could live very happily?
Ruskin Bond, is the great author of many Books and Novels and he has lived on the hills.
Ruskin Bond is just one example. There are many writers who writes their story their on the hills.

I am on the top of the world , feeling ! :) I am sure that life would be great if you live up there where there is peace tranquility and beautiful nature around you.I would love to live on top a mountain at least for some time :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am on the top of the world and looking down on creation ... feeling ! :) I am sure that life would be great if you live up there where there is peace tranquility and beautiful nature around you.I would love to live on top a mountain at least for some time :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Also, we can feel clouds touching us....
A very cold atmosphere.......which is very rare in our state's normal climate....
Water falls.....tea plantations, mist etc......

Meera sandhu
What is on the top??

Heavens meet the Earth!!! (Forget the cliche) :laugh: Breathtaking beauty! Superfresh air minus the poisonous fumes!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8334]}

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There is less population on the hills so lesser disturbance so they can focus there mind on just writing. :blink:
Hill tops are a place of great attraction.There is sunlight on hill top.Very windy on some days.And very peaceful.We can see the the creature very small from this top.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.