How to deal with stressful exam situations?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's absolutely essential to prepare oneself well in advance to avoid last minute hurry.Sound preparation gives a sense of confidence which allows one to deal with stress during examinations!
Calmness. This is very useful tools that resides in our own mind. Although you see that it is difficult to answer question,take your time,think for a while what better answer you can give and then write the answer. I have applied in my own exam time and MARK MY WORDS it really works.

Want to make each day Accountable

Stress in exam results from adequate preparation. It is possible that some questions appear very difficult in spite of good preparation. It is better not to lose calm. First answer the questions that you can. Later turn to difficult ones and reply to the best of your ability. If you do not know anser at all, it is okay to skip the queation. You will get best marks by doing the best that you can.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You should not get nervous when paper comes typical. You should ignore you nervousness and write your paper with full confidence.

Want to make each day Accountable

revise the chapters on time a little bit so that you can avoid stress at the time exam preparation.
Be cool and try to solve the problems as comfortable and at ease. These will make you feel better and comfort in any situations like examination.
Those who study through out the year and prepare well in advance, go through many model paper tests, do not need to worry for exams.Rather they are excited about the paper.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
Studying in a stressful and hurried situation surely won't benefit before the exams.Prepare well what you know,sleep at least for 5 hours,have nutricious food.
Start the preparation of exam from the early days of exams to remove the stress as the early practice helps to move out from stress .
Try to be cool and read the questions twice and think of best answers for your questions. Pen down the easy once first and then others.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.