OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10743]} Newly promoted Ramesh wanted to show all that he is a busy executive. One day, on hearing a knock on the door of his chamber, rushed towards the...
last month the price of one kg of tomato was around rs 5, suddenly this month the price hiked to rs 100 for one kg. Tomato is a type of vegetable which cannot be preserved for a...
Please reply
some rare pictures of Sachin. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5950]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5951]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5952]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5953]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
What is the difference between public and private administration? Which is best? And why?
Something should be interesting on boddunan website? Like memory game or quiz game that all can play daily.
What happens to the soul when we die?
Is the weblink feature not active now?
we call them as characterless gals.how strange?.Maybe they are not bad they maybe just following the fashion . What do you say?
*LASIK* < >> http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/tutorials/lasik/htm/index...htm> >> · *Massage Therapy* < >>...
some friend who joind using my link but did not added in my reference list the reason is when they click on my link then referral code does not appear automatically so i get loss...
NR Narayana Murthy has been felicitated with the NDTV Lifetime Achievement Awrd for 2010 on Wednesday, Sep 1.
The government in siginificant and welcome move has allowed these premier institutes to retain faculties to meet the shortages arising out of dearth of talented teachers.
Why do people say what the hell ? When every one know what is hell
Chat Using Command Prompt http://hackingguys.blogspot.com/2010/07/chat-using-cmd.html
Download IPL 3 schedule A complete Package of IPL You can download the schedule and fixtures of IPL 3 with the help of the above link. Have a nice day
Mobile explosions terrorise Assam - The Times of India 'Bombile' is the latest phrase terrorising Assam with reports of mobile phones suddenly exploding, causing the user to...
Maverick will you please tell us what is the time difference between Boddunan server and Indian standard time . When you post the answer please post both the time also
Robert Edwards of Britain won the 2010 Nobel Prize in medicine for the development of in-vitro fertilization, a ground-breaking process that has helped many couples over the last...
Can kolkata knight rider qualify for the icc champion league