Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is really heartening that in US even the kids carry gun government must be strict enough not to allow anyone to carry gun.There have been many instances when a kid fired in the school/college and killed many innocent people there. :evil:

Do you think any government allows kids to carry guns or encourage them to do that?? In India, we have worst use of weapons by children, who is responsible for that?

Yes its government may be there they get the licence of carrying weapon easily. :blink:

Kids are not allowed nor issued licenses to carry guns.No where in the world do they allow this but licenses are issued to adults only.

I am talking about the adults,may they get license so easily there and the parents who are culprit don't care for it where they have kept it. They should hide it from the kids. :blink: :blink:

Its not all, they proudly announce before a guest, ."Maha chalak hai. Bandook bhi chala deta hai." Its all due to wrong parenting.
This is really heartening that in US even the kids carry gun government must be strict enough not to allow anyone to carry gun.There have been many instances when a kid fired in the school/college and killed many innocent people there. :evil:

Do you think any government allows kids to carry guns or encourage them to do that?? In India, we have worst use of weapons by children, who is responsible for that?

Yes its government may be there they get the licence of carrying weapon easily. :blink:

Kids are not allowed nor issued licenses to carry guns.No where in the world do they allow this but licenses are issued to adults only.

I am talking about the adults,may they get license so easily there and the parents who are culprit don't care for it where they have kept it. They should hide it from the kids. :blink: :blink:

You see they get license easily so they are in limit but in our country licenses are hard to get but weapons are available very easily.

See that is another thing that's the reason we have more terrorism than in US. :blink:

You see they get license easily so they are in limit but in our country licenses are hard to get but weapons are available very easily.

See that is another thing that's the reason we have more terrorism than in US. :blink:

You got the point but got it late. License has nothing to do to curve violence.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9524]}

You mean India doesn't figure out anywhere, we hear of so many shootouts here...

Probably, they consider Indian lives less significant owing to over population. Hence Indians not considered.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Indians should lodge an official complaint, they cannot take our right from us. We are number one in this matter only.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Most of our activities are under reported. We have black marketing, black money etc. Similarly, our crimes are also under reported. Many killings are not in police record. If all killings are on record, we shall be at No. one position.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You mean India doesn't figure out anywhere, we hear of so many shootouts here...

They wanted to add India in the list but they lost count, got confused and left us out to remain in list (We could have outnumbered them all, even combined together.) :evil:

I also feel that the figures given for United states is highly exaggerated because I was looking up the incidents and although many are mass killings, it still does not add up...one needs to give a fair and factual figure !

India does not figure in the list probably because the above list is killings done in rage, while in India people shoot unscrupulously during marriage processions and when they are happy! and USA definitely does not want the world to know that Indians are a happy and partying lot! :blink: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The most number of handgun kills in United States of America stress that it needs to concentrate and work on this for safer near future.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.