Check out the link.http://news.oneindia.in/2010/09/02/premji-s-elder-son-soon-to-be-wipro-s-next-cso.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya i have read this article.. I havnt heard of him before, let me see how he does.
It's too familar case of a son stepping into his father's shoes in a family-run business.Hope he is as talented as his father.
In 2008,

RISHAD PREMJI: Rishad Premji, the eldest son of Bangalore based IT major Wipro’s chairman Azim Premji, joined the company in July after the annual general meeting. He joined as a business manager in the fairly new practice that has been set up under the banking and financial solutions unit of wipro technologies
I have come across a report yesterday that Sunil Bharti's son has similarly been inducted into BhartiAirtel.
Well it is to happen one day and most of the companies are managed by family members after the head..Reliance was one such example..

I wonder what will collabrating companies do? or undertaken companies do?

Just see the case of Mahindra Satyam..who will be the successor..
:P :) :) :)
Atleast in those situations, people who really came up just by working hard should be given priority. It would be an acknowlegement for their hard work :)
It's basically all about leading the companies in the right direction.We have seen the positives and negatives of both family-run and professionally managed companies.The trend is definitely in favor of greater professionalism in this fiercely competitive business environment.Even Tatas are looking for an able outsider to lead them.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.