OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

6 Biggest Diet Mistakes http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/your-6-biggest-diet-mistakes-slideshow/your-6-biggest-diet-mistakes-photo--1007991837.html
It is reported that an Air India employee upon retirement can travel free of cost, to foreign destinations, along with his family few times a year till he lives. In case of...
I was surfing the net for sites, where we can submit articles and earn when I come know about Boddunan. What about you? Also what does the word 'Boddunan' mean?
Pakistan is violating the rules on LOC and every time they are killing our army persons. The Indian governments promising that they will reply Pakistan next time, but the next...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4854]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4855]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4856]}
Why Our Indian's Prefer Gold than platinum more? Is platinum is more precious than Gold but we all like Gold only why this is happened in our country?
Now forum page speed improved than previous. Am i correct friends. Today its browsing fast I do not know reason but I think boddunan technical team done good job.
Friends, how you came to know about the site boddunan for the first time??? Share your experience!
PAINTED HAND I took 8 hours for a guy to draw this. I cannot imagine how he does the eyes remarkable life like.
Dear Maverick, Just now I have noticed that app. 3000 points have been added to some members accounts. Yesterday I was comparing my points with other members, then I found...
Do you think Autorickshaw meter are fair or charged fairly?
/I check my referalsin mypage it is showing 34 referals and 1 of them has posted 5 articles so I have go Rs 40 for that referals, so as per boddunan rule I should get 33 referal...
Should we use soaps when we bath or we should use body washes? Which one should we use regularly?
I would like to buy a laptop. But i don't know anything about it. Please help me friends.
Dear friends our member and moderator Atul has crossed 10000 points. So lets congrats him and lets work hard to follow him. Atul You are really an inspiration to all new...
I feel happy on inclusion of weblink submission whats your feeling friends
We are in trouble just due to there are so many changes in our climate and temperature is increasing. so dear members we can take it as a challenge and will start planting...
Is it Important to put a privacy policy in blogs inorder to prevent disabling of adsense ?
I have one doubt. How many article I need to post in order to get paid?
What is the purpose of human life..Please do share your views. :cheer: :)