OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

If you could work in a film who would you choose as your costar ?
Do you think Ghost exists....How?Do you realize the existence of spirits?
discuss is gambling a business
'One of the largest two-wheeler maker in India, Hero Honda launched its new motorcycle, Splendor Pro, priced at Rs 39,950 and Rs 41,950.
Rights of citizen is given only in a democratic country and those rights are given to a citizen to use it for his full freedom. But are we using our rights properly. All of us...
India had won the 4th odi against england quite and comfortably.
Is Sehwag better than Sachin? :huh:
SomaLogic researchers have described a new approach that may help in early detection of Lung Cancer. Through a series of chemical modifications of the nucleic acids that make...
Attention moderators! Have a look at the comments made by a unknown commentator to this articles. They seem like...
world according to india
I :unsure: miss smile's & I wan't more smile's following me :) :) :) :) :) :) :) May be next year 2012....will bring most smile's :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)...
Steviocides is extracted from stevia plant which is 300 times sweetener then sugar and has zero calorie value that benefits diabetic patients.
Abid Areacode became Diamond Mate Congratulate him friends. Congrat's dear Abid for achieving this.
Pranab Mukherji is going to be 13th president of India.As Bangali first. Let congratulate him. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8317]}
The Comptroller & Auditor General of India has adversely commented on allocation of coal blocks to private properties leading to heavy loss to exchequer. The Union...
Good morning Maverick! Earlier now I increased Kumaresh's karma and now a minute back I tried to increase chinmoy's but got the following message: You can modify only one...
I do not remember who said: The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Please think and comment
An airplane driver is called pilot , train driver is called engine driver . Then ,What is a ship driver called?
The thread is to discuss that which team is going to win the womens worldcup cricket 2013.
Friends one of my friends sent me a message which is very disturbing and hurting How can i ensure that he learns a lesson? that too he is an exit employee