OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Every one has something or the other gifted by god. So let us know what our friends are gifted by god. I am gifted with Good look and understanding others and mostly i draw...
Do you believe in reincarnation? Do you know anyone who has born second time or who is reincarnation of his previous birth?
are remakes a good option and do they recreate that magic or simply spoils the magic :woohoo:
In India police were used to suppress the agitations and independence movements during the time of British.Indian police was a tool of British against Indians itself.After...
How much you are popular in your work area?
NDA coalition Government in Bihar has begun its second Inning and this time Janata Darbar has been started by all the Cabinet Ministers. Do you think this is a sign of better...
Odisha Government has declared if any Guy will marry SC/ST girls then he will get Rs5,000. I do not understand is this to help poor people or just a political game
Is any of our members follow Gandhi giri? If yes, please share your experiences :)
How will you all manage your kichen if so. Write some suggestion about this.
:( Every one know that Government set limit of 6 LPG cylinders in a year at subsidy price. In winter we need hot water to bath and for other domestic work. LPG is not easily...
The question is self explanatory. So tell me what is your excuse to not do what you want to do. Please don't tell me that you always follow your heart. No single person on the...
Awesome painting {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10369]}
Today is birthday of Pt Nehru- architect of modern India. This day is also celebrated as children's day. The children are still working in factories and restaurants in very...
When I just switched on the TV, incidentally the final moments of Netherlands's surprise crushing win over Ireland was being shown. What struck me was a that disturbed me as...
Chancing upon this good one and let me share! "A Good Leader is a person who takes a little more than his share of the blame and a little less than his share of...
Still in marriages we can see lot of women wants to wear jewelry. They are comparing each persons jewels and asking in which jewelry they bought it?. Every year akshaya tritiya...
Boddunan now have more than 6000 registered members. Let us know from which State members are and what they like in their state.
Diabetes alert, a decade before symptoms appear :( :( :( :ohmy: http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=106278
Inflation snatches comforts and luxury from middle class. The smallest are more miserable. Rich still...
What do you think is the main reason for a unhappy marriage? 1.Misunderstanding 2.Infidelity 3.Troublesome in-laws 4.Financial status