I just read a Hindi article on dreams. According to the article, we dream what we see in wake time. also these reflect what we desire.
I think this is true. But we need to see dreams from another angle. These also warn you about future accidents or bad events.

An individual saw in his dream that somebody just asked him where he could meet certain advocate. Thus he detracted attention and pulled out a purse from the pocket. Before the dreamer could protest, that person jumped from the roof and was nowhere to be seen. The dreamer was relieved when he woke up as this was mere dream. But a few days later, some pickpocket robbed him of the purse in a moving vehicle.

Let us not ignore warning received in dream. :unsure: :unsure:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hmm.. Well, I don't know if they reflect the future things. But yes they surely reflect the things what happened with us and what we desire.

I hope this thing is true that they also reflect the future things, as just yesterday I saw a dream that I got latest new smart phone. :D

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
It could be our sub conscious warning us or our intuition that is sending out signals.I absolutely believe in this since I have had first hand experience of taking such warnings lightly and paying a heavy price for it. Now I try not to do so...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I just read a Hindi article on dreams. According to the article, we dream what we see in wake time. also these reflect what we desire.
I think this is true. But we need to see dreams from another angle. These also warn you about future accidents or bad events.

An individual saw in his dream that somebody just asked him where he could meet certain advocate. Thus he detracted attention and pulled out a purse from the pocket. Before the dreamer could protest, that person jumped from the roof and was nowhere to be seen. The dreamer was relieved when he woke up as this was mere dream. But a few days later, some pickpocket robbed him of the purse in a moving vehicle.

Let us not ignore warning received in dream. :unsure: :unsure:

I have never seen a dream of this kind. If i happen to see it, I will not carry a purse.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.