OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Hi all, I am going to be away for a few days, going to Nasik to our ancestral home and will be back on Thursday! Please bear with me until then!
How can we calculate lucky number for us? How could we know which number is lucky for me or you?
I know they are poles apart but given a chance what would be your choice? No, do not worry about lodging, boarding and fare etc. This is courtesy boddunan. Give me reason, why?
I want to suggest that if Boddunan publish one small book and sell in the market then after sometime every India will aware from this site so automatically traffice will go...
Happy to became a Platinum mate in the boddunan family.. !!
We all know How helmet is important to save from head injury but still most of the bike riders not using helmet.. What action government has to take in this situation ?
Hello Admin, I love this new look of our community. We are reaching the highest level of look and feel feature. Members please commment on this. -Atul Barapatre
Atul please tell me.... i don't cleared yet the points system, my points increasing in my profile but its does not show in my page or my points why? can u tell me whats the...
Here is the link.http://news.oneindia.in/2010/09/02/ferrari-recalls-supercars-after-fire-accidents.html
There is no happiness except in the realization that we have accomplished something. - Henry Ford Any comments?
In the face of strong protest launched by the local people of Pune,Dow Chemical has decided to abandon a planned reserach hub and return the land as protesters were of the view...
While the security and operational systems for the Games would be confirmed in the coming 10 days, New Zealand team chef de mission Dave Currie is scheduled to leave for the...
There are lots of sites that provide online recharge facility using credit cards...Some of them are also fake !! So, Please suggest me the secure website that you have used...
Fix USB devices not mounting in Lucid http://masterstalk.co.cc/viewtopic.php?t=675&p=879#p879
good morning friends...
A recent study has found that Russians are the most active users of social networking websites in the world, ranking it to world number 1. The survey conducted by digital...
See how the human beings life starts and ends in a simple way. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3877]}
Here are a few tips to retain youth and arrest aging process. Avoid premature aging and be happy....
Dear friends, If you visit a cyber cafe and find any black pin attached to your CPU as shown in the picture, kindly do not use that system. This pin is actually a connection...
Dear Friends, It's very sad to know that mainstream media is not giving proper attention and importance to the north-east issues. Media is neglecting the north-east region as...