OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Hi Support / Moderator / Webmaster / Owner, I am very sorry to say that most of the resource which I have posted in last 2 weeks have been rejected stating copied...
will adsense programme will come in this site?
I have read yesterday an article policy of boddunan that one can earn 100 cash credit also for an article . Is that really possible ? how it would reach to this amount whether...
Mirza Himayat the manager of a cyber cafe was arrested yesterday who plotted and esecuted this heinous and dark terrorist attack which claimed so many innocent lives.
Hi friends.. I am having this problem from starting. Not every time but mostly whenever I drink cold drink I always face tonsil problem. Just couple of days before, I had...
Do you thing bats are intelligent and social animal?
Do you believe Identity Cards could solve social problems?
Girl with X-Ray Eyes - Read more @ http://www.knowledgekings.co.in/2010/02/girl-with-x-ray-eyes.html
Anyway, as for the Bom Sabado worm, it is a JavaScript based worm that spreads itself through Orkut scraps (the Orkut equivalent of a Facebook wall scribble). The worm is an auto...
Hi friends, you can update all the latest news of your state in different categories, like sports, politics, movies etc and this will be a chance for us to discuss about the...
Rajani is absent for the past two days and Sajeetharan,Sunny too are so for the last couple days.Jobin has not been seen for quite somttime.I wonder when are they going to come...
Now a days no forum is much interesting as before.Moreover old forums are being activated this making still boring. So friends please post the topics which are really interesting...
Can you find mistake in the following one. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3876]}
The members have been reading articles in good numbers and there are articles which leave a lasting impression on our mind.Can you name any such article or articles?
reached 4000 posts Feeling happy to reach so sharing it with all our boddunan friends
Is MSD right in opting out of the Test series? :ohmy:
It is being said that ebay is a very good source of income for various people who sell products through affiliates. How is this system and where can I start with?
Suppose you are successful in one profession or anything else. But man always have the tendency to change and do new experiments in life. My question is, "if we are...
Two Corruptions of crores had recently in news in India.One by Ketan Mehta in Medical Field.The other by Lalit Modi in IPL.What do you think members ? Will they be punished?Or...
As a major part of Keralites are working in gulf countries, falling of Indian rupee is helping them a lot!!! Nowadays, I am able to see such lot of people around me getting its...