Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In india, killings are there, but no as much as in America. In America, the weapons are available very easily. Whereas we don't find weapons shops in india easily. I haven't seen in 22 years of my life. I know there would be weapons shops in india.

So you think, weapons are available only through shops in a mall? No, every nook and corner of India will present you a variety of country made crude weapons for a small price. They are available in the most unlikely places like Vegetable markets. This a well known fact. Everybody knows

After reading this discussion I feel like a child, because I never in my life touched a gun. It is surprising for me that they are sold even in the vegetable market. I always watched the movies for entertainment.
Even my friends don't have the gun.

Run, take rest, run , take rest, run, take rest...................--->>>>>
In india, killings are there, but no as much as in America. In America, the weapons are available very easily. Whereas we don't find weapons shops in india easily. I haven't seen in 22 years of my life. I know there would be weapons shops in india.

So you think, weapons are available only through shops in a mall? No, every nook and corner of India will present you a variety of country made crude weapons for a small price. They are available in the most unlikely places like Vegetable markets. This a well known fact. Everybody knows

After reading this discussion I feel like a child, because I never in my life touched a gun. It is surprising for me that they are sold even in the vegetable market. I always watched the movies for entertainment.

Consider yourself lucky for being a novice in this sinister gun culture.

You know a country made (local) single fire pistol known as Tamancha is available for as low as 300-400/ to a foreign looking pistol (8 fire pistol) made in local market for 30-40k. You can get them easily any where in India ans also Bombs of all sizes and variety available as easily.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Can anybody guess how many were killed in India? Guns can be carried easily anywhere by hiding it inside anything. Hence this is most convenient weapon for assassination.
This is really heartening that in US even the kids carry gun government must be strict enough not to allow anyone to carry gun.There have been many instances when a kid fired in the school/college and killed many innocent people there. :evil:
This is really heartening that in US even the kids carry gun government must be strict enough not to allow anyone to carry gun.There have been many instances when a kid fired in the school/college and killed many innocent people there. :evil:

Do you think any government allows kids to carry guns or encourage them to do that?? In India, we have worst use of weapons by children, who is responsible for that?

Do you think any government allows kids to carry guns or encourage them to do that?? In India, we have worst use of weapons by children, who is responsible for that?

Yes its government may be there they get the licence of carrying weapon easily. :blink:

Yes its government may be there they get the licence of carrying weapon easily. :blink:

Kids are not allowed nor issued licenses to carry guns.No where in the world do they allow this but licenses are issued to adults only.

Kids are not allowed nor issued licenses to carry guns.No where in the world do they allow this but licenses are issued to adults only.

I am talking about the adults,may they get license so easily there and the parents who are culprit don't care for it where they have kept it. They should hide it from the kids. :blink: :blink:

I am talking about the adults,may they get license so easily there and the parents who are culprit don't care for it where they have kept it. They should hide it from the kids. :blink: :blink:

You see they get license easily so they are in limit but in our country licenses are hard to get but weapons are available very easily.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.