OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Like wordpress ,blogger which other are? like wordpress which other are free website designing sites & offer maximum features & addons for he blog
A return flight from New Delhi to Port Blair can cost people upto Rs 54,000 for the high demand of flights during the Commonwealth Games (CWG 2010) period, The Economic Times...
Do you think soft skills are given more importance now-a-days than tech skills or it is otherwise? Express your views about the same.
Hai friends. Please share your correct age here. It will be helpful to know which age group peoples work more in boddunan. So share your original age. I think this topic will...
Hello Friends, really its feeling me bad,some people in our india just dividing India for their benefits. Raj thackeray said they will not allow any taxi driver who don't know...
Discuss: How will you evaluate the top congress leaders
click here for more
Guys, Here are some health related websites you can make use of. 1. You can have information related to pregnancy and about new born baby from these websites -...
Hai friends, Lets make a dictionary of all the meanings of names. The only thing to tell is the meaning of your name.... Lets do it!
Over 90 countries are taking part in this. During this hour all people in this world have been urged to switch off their lights to save the planet from green house gases. Well...
The article base of boddunan has more than 7000 listings covering a wide gamut of subjects.I just want to know which one has been read most till date.
The wall rahul dravid and ishant sharma is getting awards for the better performemces given in england and westindies. for dravid-Poly umrigar trophy and for ishant-dileep...
According to a research conducted by London School of Economics,taking a sample of thousands of men and women, educated women drink wine more than other women. Another trend...
I think it's the case of all private English medium schools of our country. Highly educated teachers are given just 3000 or 4000 per month for their hard work saying teaching is...
Is there anyone who has experience with or is currently pursuing online courses or online education?
It is very shame for the people who are paying Taxes for development of country. Govt is taking Taxes in every manner and expending it on a terrorist.
A member of Yuva Congress has been found to be Pakistan Agent. Isn’t there any inspection done before giving Political Party membership to unknown people?
Salary Structure and Job Details: 1) Good Salary (Depends from process to process) + Free Pick n Drop Facility + Performance BONUS + Huge Incentives + Medical...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8318]} Bollywood prays for the first superstar. From megastar Amitabh Bachchan to the famed Kapoor clan - a horde of Bollywood celebrities, mostly...
I don't know if a Caesar is more powerful than an emperor giving rise to a question if Boddunan's titles are framed by giving attention to their underlying meanings? Similarly...