Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Earlier, Rajas also misused their powers.......they also collect tax from poor people to fill their 'Khajanaav'(Now i can't remember its English word :whistle: ). Not all kings were good. Now also, tax is collected. Everything is same...except that now, it's democracy. Earlier, people didn't have power to express their views or fight against injustice. But now, democracy gives power to normal citizens to criticize their leaders...that all people, including me, are using every day!!!!, even through our forums :cheer: :cheer: So, many news are brought to limelight. But earlier it was not possible. That's the only difference.

I can only translate Khjanaav or Khajana, that is treasure or treasury. Rest is okay.
Their are many democratic countries in the world but they neither fight, misuse or show them as superior than public.
This only happens in India
Ye mera India
I love my India. ;)

yes, now I remember..it's treasury :woohoo: :woohoo:

So do I get any thing out of the khajanaav of emperor sorry what was your new title?? :P :P CAESAR

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Earlier, Rajas also misused their powers.......they also collect tax from poor people to fill their 'Khajanaav'(Now i can't remember its English word :whistle: ). Not all kings were good. Now also, tax is collected. Everything is same...except that now, it's democracy. Earlier, people didn't have power to express their views or fight against injustice. But now, democracy gives power to normal citizens to criticize their leaders...that all people, including me, are using every day!!!!, even through our forums :cheer: :cheer: So, many news are brought to limelight. But earlier it was not possible. That's the only difference.

I can only translate Khjanaav or Khajana, that is treasure or treasury. Rest is okay.
Their are many democratic countries in the world but they neither fight, misuse or show them as superior than public.
Ye mera India
I love my India. ;)

So do I get any thing out of the khajanaav of emperor sorry what was your new title?? :P :P CAESAR

A lot of inspiration!!! A path for you people to reach me quickly :cheer: :cheer:
What else needed? :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Ye mera India
I love my India. ;)

A lot of inspiration!!! A path for you people to reach me quickly :cheer: :cheer:
What else needed? :woohoo: :woohoo:

That is not a inspiration but a natural way of getting it because that is only part of the system. I may get it in one month or may take one full year. :laugh: :laugh: And yes forgot to tell you, I may never reach there ever.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now a days there is no honest politician in our country. We can see less honest people. The powers are in their hands to misuse it for their selfishness.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Now a days there is no honest politician in our country. We can see less honest people. The powers are in their hands to misuse it for their selfishness.

This is because honest people are not elected or they do not enter politics. Also, dishonest people work whereas honest arr those who work less and talk more. Ironically, the dishonest do more for people. Without doing something, they cannot gain anything.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Power in wrong hands can cause misery and this is happening around us daily.Just take a look at our Govt. how he is destroying the people by increasing the daily items.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Don't go through history.Just have a look at our country.The leaders they are misusing their powers.Our govt.who has got all the powers keep their hands tight to take necessary steps.And people had to suffer for this.Injustice were done with the people of our country.

True Sharmishtha, but you have used it in past tense whereas the misuse of power still happens now too. Injustice is still being done to those who do not have any power.

In fact the misuse of power is happening more now than ever before. It is the powerful few who rule this country and no one else is allowed to contradict them..All are equal but Some are more equal in our country !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Don't go through history.Just have a look at our country.The leaders they are misusing their powers.Our govt.who has got all the powers keep their hands tight to take necessary steps.And people had to suffer for this.Injustice were done with the people of our country.

True Sharmishtha, but you have used it in past tense whereas the misuse of power still happens now too. Injustice is still being done to those who do not have any power.

In fact the misuse of power is happening more now than ever before. It is the powerful few who rule this country and no one else is allowed to contradict them..All are equal but Some are more equal in our country !

"The powerful few' are empowered by people There is freedom of expression and all are allowed to enter the corridors of power by following constitutional means. but the tragedy is that 'the weaklings many' have neither courage nor will nor capacity to enter the corridors of power. Who is to blame? There can be no vacuum anywhere. If others shy away, the 'powerful few' are not to blame.

"The powerful few' are empowered by people There is freedom of expression and all are allowed to enter the corridors of power by following constitutional means. but the tragedy is that 'the weaklings many' have neither courage nor will nor capacity to enter the corridors of power. Who is to blame? There can be no vacuum anywhere. If others shy away, the 'powerful few' are not to blame.

There has to be a mass movement , but when that is curbed it is a question of each individual looking after his or her own interests , which is precisely what is happening..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There has to be a mass movement , but when that is curbed it is a question of each individual looking after his or her own interests , which is precisely what is happening..

Just analyse the masses. The very poor are few. Majority is of lower and upper middle class. They are all involved in corruption to lesser and larger extent. All are part of system. I do not know who constitute the 'mass movement'. In fact, there is no mass movement since long. You may segregate Indian public to (1) politicians including members and workers of all political parties, top to bottom (2) Bureaucracy- Secretary to peon, all supporting the politicians and participating in the system (3) Corporate and businessmen- Top industrialist to petty shopkeepers- all involved in corruption by bribing or adulteration, tax evasion etc. (4) educational institutions, hospitals etc cheating students and patients in cooperation with ruling circles.

Is there any public or masses that does not belong to above. even students indulge in mass copying, contract copying, acquiring fake degrees. Just locate individuals who are not part- small or big- of the corrupt system and a mass movement can begin. Gandhi had all Indians with him against British. Now we do not know who is against who.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.