OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Let we start discussing about Green Tea and its benefits.
I'd this question puzzling when indians are eager to hang Terrorist like Kasab,Afzal guru & many more what you feels
Are you still good cricket player like school days? I started to play cricket again but I am feeling that I am not playing better than previous also stamina is not like previous....
If today was your last day and you had only a few hours to live what are the things you would have done? would you call your far off friends and talk to them? how would you deal...
Many Many Happy Returns of the day {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10323]}
Top 10 Expensive Foods in the World http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/top-10-expensive-foods-in-the-world-1364534855-slideshow/top-10-expensive-food-photo--1264981281.html
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10738]}
Hearty warm wishes to all members of Boddunan on the occasion of Deepawali. I take this opportunity to wish everyone here a very Happy Deepawali. I hope you all enjoyed a...
If given a choice which city in India would you like to settle in and why? Are you happy settled in your city/town?
Hello friends. I would be travelling out of my city and that too on my bike. I will be nearly 120 km away from my place. I want to know if there is any such app that will allow...
http://www.boddunan.com/games-a-sports/17-computer-games/2125-list-of-games-website-play-and-win-online.html
Everybody has some aims in their life can you Discuss you aim Here and Give reason for you selection.
That our Indian Railways is increasing Reservation period from 90 days to 120 days. This will be applicable from march 10th onwards.
Hi all, Here..Let us discuss on the positive and negative points of both tea and coffee.
Star Indian boxer Vijender Singh on Sunday announced that he will tie the knot with a Delhi girl on Tuesday. The Olympic and World Championship bronze-medallist, who returned...
As I see most of use emoticons here but some of them are missing here on this site. I would like ot have some more like a sign of 'Thumbs up', one of the most common to...
Should students be allowed to grade their teacher after a term or a season in their schools???
Do you think introducing yog at hospitals will help patients recover early?
Tips for blog traffic CAN U suggest me please hep me with solution for improving my blog traffic
This is another Shakespearean quote and I would try to give my take on it. All we work and sleep is the reward for it.It can't be taken for granted. How often do we the faces...