Let we start discussing about Green Tea and its benefits.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My first article submitted here is green tea....
I have included all its benefits

I gave its title, "Green tea- Mritasanjeevani of Modern times'

I will give the link once all the features are back...now can't find it

Meera sandhu
I think one of the benefits is to reduce fat for fat persons like me. :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
a lot of benefits....it can reduce your age. What Mary?
What do you say now?

Meera sandhu

Green Tea is considered to be very good for health especially for those wanting to reduce weight and it is also a good source of anti oxidants...however,most people are not aware that Oolong tea and white tea are the best where health benefits are considered , probably because they are highly expensive ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But I have heard that tea is not good for our body as it kills hunger for food and kills sleep. :blink:

Green Tea is considered to be very good for health especially for those wanting to reduce weight and it is also a good source of anti oxidants...however,most people are not aware that Oolong tea and white tea are the best where health benefits are considered , probably because they are highly expensive ...

I have heard about oolong tea but not about white tea.
But I have heard that tea is not good for our body as it kills hunger for food and kills sleep. :blink:

normal tea dust is different from green tea....
I will provide that article link very soon :)

Meera sandhu

I have heard about oolong tea but not about white tea.

Yes Oolong Tea is well known and popular among connoisseurs of Tea ! However,white has the most health benefits but is produced in very small quantities.It is made from the buds as they are blooming ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Drinking green tea lowers total cholesterol levels, as well as improving the ratio of good (HDL) cholesterol to bad (LDL) cholesterol.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Drinking green tea lowers total cholesterol levels, as well as improving the ratio of good (HDL) cholesterol to bad (LDL) cholesterol.

Just adding a couple of more details about green tea - According to most Tea experts water temperature is the most critical element in preparing the perfect cup of tea.Heat the water until it reaches boiling point and then add the tea leaves. Switch of the fire and let it stand for a minute only before straining for that perfect cup of tea.This is especially important when preparing Green Tea or White tea which are delicate.Vey hot water and too much boiling can make the tea taste burnt and bitter....

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.