OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Do you know your neighbors well? do you interact with them regularly?.... I was surprised when I read a news item in our local papers stating that a housewife was attacked by...
Still giving and taking dowry is treated as a status symbol in the Indian society. What’s your take on this? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9121]}
When you log onto your yahoo messenger account there is a message on it 'some messenger features will be disabled after 14/12/2012'. When you click on this message a page opens...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10335]}
Yoga to cure infertility. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/ask-dr-kaberi-224904204.html
Do opinion polls affect the opinion of voters and thus interfere with free and unbiased voting? Election Commission plans to ban opinion polls.....
A passenger aircraft recently disappeared after taking off from Malaysia. what is surprising about this case is that the pilot did not radio for help before the aircraft crashed,...
It is understood that only smart people are able to rise to any adversities in life and come out of it with self confidence and also gain experience and maturity.Some habits t...
Hi Friends.... My 10 articles are approved by Boddunan, but i doesn't get any points and cash... In remark section i can see "Approved Good work! Images would add more...
Editors and moderators please have a look at this article and check out whether it is worth your approval at all. Please dont take it as a complaint. [/url]The article
Is PAYPAL safe,as i need to do transaction & waiting since 2 week .also which are banks in india which can do transaction with paypal if i wan't 2 transfer fund via bank...
What do you feel, India is country with people full of..... 1.Blind Faith 2.Intelectual Brains 3.Hardworking aspect 4.Corruption 5.Great business abilities
Here are some funny slogan.(You have any just share its) 1)It's God's responsibility to forgive the terrorist organizations It's our responsibility to arrange the meeting...
Congress Party to call upon an all party meeting to decide on LOKPAL.
I don't understand why people do bad things and ask God to forgive them :) .Because God is almighty and they have to go to God ultimately or is it something else? :)
Translating Binary to Text tutorial @ http://masterstalk.co.cc/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=382
I referred 2 friends but i didnt get any cash rewards why?
Does Personal Attitude And Behaviour Affect Your Interview
Is there any defrag and scandisk available for phones?
Please educate me on this...what is the points expiry column that's shown in the Statistics page. What will be calculated with these points???