OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Saina Nehwal to get Khel Ratna Award Ace Indian shuttler and world number two Saina Nehwal has been chosen for Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award by the panel headed by sprinter...
As this community is a too quite and sleepy. Therefore I have decided to start our first Unofficial contest ||| The Best Display Picture...
1800 photoshop plugins for download @ http://masterstalk.co.cc/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=396
What are the jobs for MBAs. Here is link: http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/8-ideal-jobs-for-mba-grads-1332850282-slideshow/
what is rank of boddunan.com
Hi All, Today is the last day of this month and also the pay day of boddunan. We have processed the payments for this month. Please find the latest report on Recent Payments...
How To Keep Yourself Calm During Interviews
How to break console password of router
Soldiers fights intensively cause of sexual frustration, is that right that the system create this situation consciously?..
Who is your role model ?
hai I am new to this can anyone guide me what to do
Kolkata Metro which was the first of its kind in the country and once used to be a pride of Kolata has run into very serious trouble with incidents of technical snags being...
Here you can have your own view about our Indian politics, politicians, etc., relating to Politics
Dear Members we are not able to maintain our position below 1 lakh in Alexa ranking . I have seen some good members are leaving site or they are not active because they are not...
Two most famous trains Sampoorn Kranti and Magadh Expresss has been Robbed by a Group of People Near Gaziabad and Zamina station....Really a samefull For Indian railway what Your...
Today 55% woman are facing the breast cancers. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3896]}
The toilets goes to high-tech.The most striking feature of the Numi is what you don't get...any visible levers or buttons, All the Numi controls are handled through a...
Tobacco major ITC and Godfrey Phillips India (GPI) have suspended their production nationwide from December 1 to protest the recent order by the Centre for health warnings on...
While most of us believe in the Supreme existence of God and follow our own religious practices,there is a certain section of our society who are bigots.Their minds have no space...
Senior students of a Jharkhand school were caught on camera belting younger...