If today was your last day and you had only a few hours to live what are the things you would have done? would you call your far off friends and talk to them? how would you deal with your family ? would you try to resolve unresolved issues? what would your last words to them? how would you deal with your boss and colleagues? what are the things you would do?

Mala Jaiswar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Obvious thing I would do is call all my close ones and talk to them. Second thing is I would tell my wife about whatever investments I have done which she might not be knowing. Lastly ask my family not to cry after I die. :)
why to think like that? I would never think about my last day. I am just 22 and lot of work to do.

Want to make each day Accountable

why to think like that? I would never think about my last day. I am just 22 and lot of work to do.

Death can come anytime...To anyone...In any form...Don't take life for granted... :evil:

Mala Jaiswar

Death can come anytime...To anyone...In any form...Don't take life for granted... :evil:

But how can someone know that he/she has little time. I agree it can happen with someone who is on bed and suffering from a serious disease. :blink:

But how can someone know that he/she has little time. I agree it can happen with someone who is on bed and suffering from a serious disease. :blink:

This is a hypothetical question created for entertainment purpose only, no need to be logical...supposing God, some angel or some supernatural force told you that you would die within a few hours, what are the the things you would do? That is the aim of this thread :evil:

Mala Jaiswar

This is a hypothetical question created for entertainment purpose only, no need to be logical...supposing God, some angel or some supernatural force told you that you would die within a few hours, what are the the things you would do? That is the aim of this thread :evil:

I know it Mala that's why I already replied to it but it looks you did not check my response at the top. :woohoo:
If today was your last day and you had only a few hours to live what are the things you would have done? would you call your far off friends and talk to them? how would you deal with your family ? would you try to resolve unresolved issues? what would your last words to them? how would you deal with your boss and colleagues? what are the things you would do?

I have written an article about this and you may find it a bit odd but I have described there my way of spending my last inviting all my dear ones to one of my favorite place for dinner and while departing would distribute among them whatever i have. And still I won't tell them that this was my last day.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I also will follow what sunil said. will have dinner with my loved ones and will give everything to them. I won't let them know my death.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I honestly wish such a day would never come because I wouldn't know what to do, prefer to kick the bucket without any fore knowledge and without any fuss if possible...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If today is my last day. I will think about the mistakes committed by me and misunderstanding of mine as well and I convey my 'sorry' to the corresponding persons.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.