Star Indian boxer Vijender Singh on Sunday announced that he will tie the knot with a Delhi girl on Tuesday.

The Olympic and World Championship bronze-medallist, who returned to the country on Sunday after winning a bronze in the Arafura Games, conceded that he will tie the knot on Tuesday in his native village Kaluwas in Bhiwani.

"I am getting married on May 17, my would-be bride's name is Archana and she is from Delhi and that's all I want to tell about her. It is a private occasion and I hope my privacy is respected," Vijender said after landing here on Sunday.

The 25-year-old Haryana-lad, who won a gold medal at the Asian Games last year, had earlier denied reports of the impending marriage which came out last week, saying that they were inaccurate.

"It's a new chapter of my life and I am obviously excited. It's a bout in which loss is victory," he chuckled.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many many Congratulation To vijender.. That finally he found his life Partner ..... :P :P :P
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.