Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
How we can know this is our last day. I can say one example when we are retiring from job we can give gifts to the collegues but in life we cannot say any thing.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Actually there is something really nice to do afterall ...since there is no need to worry about tomorrow,heart problems,weight gain,cancer worries etc etc, I guess I will eat all the food that I restrict myself on ,desserts with cream,ghee and butter and sweets all day long..why not make the most of it :huh:

Usha ji why restrict it now also. enjoy now only. Life is always unpredictable and even after knowing that why we don't enjoy small pleasure and satisfy ourselves, I dont understand... :)
Actually there is something really nice to do afterall ...since there is no need to worry about tomorrow,heart problems,weight gain,cancer worries etc etc, I guess I will eat all the food that I restrict myself on ,desserts with cream,ghee and butter and sweets all day long..why not make the most of it :huh:

Usha ji why restrict it now also. enjoy now only. Life is always unpredictable and even after knowing that why we don't enjoy small pleasure and satisfy ourselves, I dont understand... :)

I have a blast Rajni always....there is no question of restrictions or anything else as far as I am concerned....I advise others to do the same as well...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.