Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i got my article through Google search
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/health-fitness/39-Food/18738-green-tea-mritasanjeevani-of-modern-times.html

but am really surprised...whole article has lost its neat format and its picture is also removed now :evil: :evil: :evil:
Why so? I think it happened due to the recent transformations.... That article was typed in Ms-word that time (my first article). That may be the problem.
I really lost that picture taken using my green glass from my kitchen :( :(

Meera sandhu
Drinking green tea lowers total cholesterol levels, as well as improving the ratio of good (HDL) cholesterol to bad (LDL) cholesterol.

Just adding a couple of more details about green tea - According to most Tea experts water temperature is the most critical element in preparing the perfect cup of tea.Heat the water until it reaches boiling point and then add the tea leaves. Switch of the fire and let it stand for a minute only before straining for that perfect cup of tea.This is especially important when preparing Green Tea or White tea which are delicate.Vey hot water and too much boiling can make the tea taste burnt and bitter....

I was told that we cannot add milk when preparing the green tea. If it added, its beneficial effects will be lost. Do you have any idea if its true?
Drinking green tea lowers total cholesterol levels, as well as improving the ratio of good (HDL) cholesterol to bad (LDL) cholesterol.

Just adding a couple of more details about green tea - According to most Tea experts water temperature is the most critical element in preparing the perfect cup of tea.Heat the water until it reaches boiling point and then add the tea leaves. Switch of the fire and let it stand for a minute only before straining for that perfect cup of tea.This is especially important when preparing Green Tea or White tea which are delicate.Vey hot water and too much boiling can make the tea taste burnt and bitter....

I was told that we cannot add milk when preparing the green tea. If it added, its beneficial effects will be lost. Do you have any idea if its true?

Yes jabeen , normally green tea is had without adding anything except honey or a squeeze of lime , since it is bitter...In fact some of the green teas come with added flavor ... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I heard that green tea can reduce weight of a human body by reducing fat and making them healthy

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I heard that green tea can reduce weight of a human body by reducing fat and making them healthy

Do you take green tea daily? :blink:

i want to know it from you all how many of you drink green tea daily? :blink:

I do take green tea now on a regular basis, not because I want to reduce or because I am diet conscious...my better half came back with a huge crate full of Green Tea which was given as compliment and now we have to finish it :cheer: ...Initially I dint like it, but like it now and I have got many different flavored ones which are very refreshing....health benefits would be noticeable only after a few months I guess !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I do take green tea now on a regular basis, not because I want to reduce or because I am diet conscious...my better half came back with a huge crate full of Green Tea which was given as compliment and now we have to finish it :cheer: ...Initially I dint like it, but like it now and I have got many different flavored ones which are very refreshing....health benefits would be noticeable only after a few months I guess !

I will try it.Will I easily get in the market? :blink:

I used to take it daily some months back but I think all the benefits that it was suppose to give me has been wasted. I used it as a regular tea and had always put it in boiling water and had also added milk to my tea, which I learnt from this thread was the wrong way to do. May be that's why I don't see any noticeable changes in me :)

I will try it.Will I easily get in the market? :blink:

Very easily, in all super markets, now Tatas,lipoton,brooke bond are all coming up with many varieties of green tea ...they are expensive now , but with time and more popularity , hopefully prices may come down ...

Green Tea is very good for our health. It reduce our weight and helps to maintain with good health. I always use to have it daily 2 time a day.. :cheer: :cheer: :)

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.